ᴇᴘ. 4 - ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ᴘ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14, 2023ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Previously on influencer city.....
"Me and Jay talked about the prank but we really haven't gotten deep into the conversation" she said looking at angel.

Angel nodded and Maliah said "I feel like it was kinda weird that she asked my nigga to do a prank like cause she doesn't really know him."
----------
"So you feel comfortable when I'm not in the room and everyone else is there" she said getting a better understanding.

Jay shook his head and he said "not like that but it like I don't wanna be around nobody after that situation."
----------
INT: Maliah | I saw Eli and he was hella mad I knew he was hella mad cause I never seen him mad like that before.

Eli was quiet and Maliah knew he was upset and she said "Eli what happened."
----------
Maliah shook her head and she said "nyema ima lock yo ass up ina damn cage for real."

Angel nodded and nyema laughed and she said "how what did I do."

Maliah shook her head and pulled the blunt from her and she said "you know what I'm talking about we just talk about it.......
----------------------------------------------------------

INT: Maliah | so now we in the van headed off somewhere I really don't know where we're going.

(ᴍᴀʟɪᴀʜ's ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ)

While they were sitting outside walking to the club and there was a dude that disrespected manny

INT: Maliah | so we get there and the security  came at manny the wrong way and manny didn't like it.

INT: Maliah | then the other security in the club came and disrespected us.

"Bro it's not that serious come on now we literally tryna do something for the kids" Maliah said mugging them.