Jingle Bells [SMTOWN]

December 1999

The SM family was out at a ski resort in the mountain part of Korea. S.E.S, H.O.T, Shinhwa, Fly to the Sky, and singer songwriter Yoo Youngjin. The trainees were under the care of oldest trainee Jang Nara.

"I always wanted to see the mountains unnie. It feels like a dream!" Hana marveled at the tall mountain. She only heard about them in television.

"We always have mountains here. You have to make sure you're properly covered otherwise they won't let you in for safety reasons." Nara explained.

"It's really cold in here! I can barely feel my face!!" Boa shivered. Even with the scarf wrapped around her she felt the cold breeze.

"This is gonna be so awesome! Can we go on that peak jebal!?" Jiyong pleaded.

"We been through a hundred times Jiyong-ah, you're not old enough to go on that slide." Nara reminded.

"YOU SAY THAT FOR EVERY SINGLE RIDE I WANT TO GO!! I'M NOT A LITTLE KID ANYMORE!!" Jiyong shouts, outraged.

She's right Jiyong-ah you are way too small to go with us. Maybe in three years?" Hana looked down at the small Jiyong. Said boy looked at her with an angry scowl.

"You're saying that because you're bigger than me. Just watch! One day I'll grow taller than every one of you!!" Jiyong declared.

"We'll see about that." Junsu patted his head.

"Hey Hana-ah!" Bomi appeared with Yumi, Dana, and Jiyeon. They were around Hana's age and trained at the same agency. Dana was exceptionally talented who's vocal prowess was beyond any trainee currently available.

"The Black Beat Posse is back n effect!! We're here with the sunbaes trying to scale down this mountain. Wish us luck." Somin said before he slide down the tall peak. Expecting a smooth landing, what happened instead was he went off balance resulting in a bad fall. The other boys were filming him fail. The sound of laughter can be heard.

"Mianhe!" Jihoon and Andy flew past them resulting on snow piling on top of him.

"Now you look like a snowman!" Said Sanghoon with a mocking tone.

Tony and Woohyuk went against Minwoo and Dongwon for the fastest race. Minwoo lost early on when he collided against a tree. Hyeseung took a quieter route, occasionally seeing Kangta. Junjin was warming himself up near a tent, and Eric Mun was chatting with Heejun about leadership roles.

"WATCH IT!!" Jaewon shouts.

"You're in the way slowpoke!" Tony said.

"Be careful oppa you're about to crash against a tree!!" Eugene shouted from the top of her lungs, but it was too late. He slammed his arm against it causing him to roll over.

"And this is why you never get distracted while skiing." Bada facepalmed.

"So how are you feeling you two?" Star producer Yoojin said asked.

"Great hyung. I'm glad to be part of the SM family." American member Brian Joo stated. He was a year younger than Jihoon. Because of his overseas status, he was very popular among the trainees especially female trainees.

Boa and Hana were staring with a lovestruck expression. It's no secret the girls were low key crushing on him.

"What can I do to get him to talk?..." Hana said with a massive blush.

"How can someone be so handsome. It's almost criminal!" Boa adds also blushing.

"Of course all the girls have a crush on Brian-ah." Nara laughed in amusement. She wasn't as receptive to charms like that compared to other girls.

"I believe that's enough fun. We need you all to record the official video. It's time for SMTOWN to come together." Lee Sooman ordered. The seniors all came back towards the cabin they were staying over.

With the growth of his agency, Lee Sooman thought he should celebrate the most important holiday. All of his idols were like his children. To see them grow up so fast is astonishing to say the least. Jihoon was already growing into a fine young man. It seemed he truly was finding himself. This was going to be a present for the fans and if it does well he might do it again.

Jongi ullyoso modu yogi moyoso
Gurohge jajung nadon irdur modu ijoboryo
Jiwoboryo nowa hamke hanun shigan
Modu arumdaun chuog UH~!
Hengboghedon giog gu sogeso
Uri hanayodon giog kaji
Gugokaji nanun ganjighago shipho
Jagun hanakaji
(Rain) Uri arumdaun nunur bomyo
Hengboghedon jigum isunganur gioghe UH~!
Huinnun sairo sormerur thago
Dallinun gibun sang khoedo hada
Jongi ullyoso jang dan majchuni
Hungyowoso sorinophyo
Nore buruja
Jongsori ullyora jongsori ullyo
Uri sorme palli dallyo jongsori ullyora
Jongsori ullyora jongsori ullyo
Uri sorme palli dallyo palli dallija
Naui orirjog gugose hayan nuni
Hambag nuni nerimyon jichyoidon
Naui maum dalleryo
Gute gu shijollo doraga
Nanun chajaga thiobshi margun maumuro
Sormerur kurdon naui mosuburo
Guron mosuburo nomu hengboghe
Guriun gute gu shijar gu chuog UH~!
Huinnun sairo sormerur thago
Dallinun gibun sang khoedo hada
Jongi ullyoso jang dan majchuni
Hungyowoso sorinophyo
Nore buruja
Na ijur su obsodon guteui giog gu gyourur
Dashi doragago isso naui jongdun gu gosuro
Jongsori ullyora jongsori ullyo
Uri sorme palli dallyo jongsori ullyora
Jongsori ullyora jongsori ullyo
Uri sorme palli dallyo palli dallija
Hayan nunsogui giogdur gu mankhum khoborin nemosub
Dashi doedolligo isso naui jongdun igoseso
Jongsori ullyora jongsori ullyo
Uri sorme palli dallyo jongsori ullyora
Jongsori ullyora jongsori ullyo
Uri sorme palli dallyo palli dallija
Music end