~We Are Future

November 1997

"We're here ajusshi. What do you need us for?" Heejun and H.O.T stood in Sooman's office.

"I've called you six regarding some changes to your formation. Because of the high amount of noise complaints from neighbors in your neighborhoods, you six will be moving into your new dormitories." Sooman announced shocking everyone.

"Mwo?" Jaewon almost choked himself.

"You mean like a new place to sleep?" Tony questioned.

"That's precisely what I mean. Because of your reputation I'm afraid it's causing tremendous pressure on residents and since you six have requested privacy. The new dorm rooms will be in a more private away from the public so can live comfortably."

"Are we all six living together?" Kangta questioned.

"I wish it were possible, but the dorms are rather small. At best I can fit at least three of you into separate rooms. Heejun, Woohyuk, and Tony will share one room and Kangta, Jaewon, and Jihoon will share the other."

"Are we're expecting to move right now?" Jihoon expressed mixed feelings for the new plan.

"No, at least not yet. I still have other things I need to finalize. Most likely the start of next year. Right now, it's just something you should think about. I have more important matters to discuss. You see there has been a recent rise of competition from other groups. You heard of Sechkies and NRG? Well, it's time for us to step up our game. If we want to maintain our lead then we have to push harder. You six are going to prepare for third and final comeback for this year. I wish you good luck." Sooman finished his meeting dismissing the boys.

And so the boys worked hard for the upcoming month. They were given a tougher workout so their bodies can get into shape.

For Jihoon, it was a struggle. On top he had to study, he was put under a workout routine. Classmates questioned if he was okay, but he laughed it saying it involved training.

He then saw a Sechkies poster hanging up a random building. It highlighted the individual members.

"So they're supposed to be our rivals, and I heard they come from DSP." Jihoon frowned at the thought of competition.

The boys came in dressed in shiny red, a complete depart from their original concept. Sooman aimed for a more futuristic route, since they were no longer rookies. Jihoon grew his hair out for this concept making him slightly older.

The song also marked Heejun's introduction to songwriting as it's based on his struggles growing up. The song was a message for the youth standing up to the older generation, to live their life how they want. A rebellion anthem to the new generation of youth who grew up in this new era of music.

(Heejun) 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Hey Everybody look at me
Ijeneun sesangui teureul bakkwobeorilgeoya
Naega ije juini doengeoya
Eoreundeurui sesangeun imi gassda
Nalka ppajin geot maldo andwaeneun sorin jibeo chiwo
The future it mine.
1 , 2 and 3 and 4 and go !

(Kangta) Ajikkkaji urin eoreundeurui geuneul arae isseo jayuropji anheunde
Ireonjeoreon ganseopdeullo harul jisaeuni pigonhal su bakke

(Rain) Eonjekkaji uril jasindeurui teure majchwoyaman jikseongi pullineunji
Haruiteul nari galsurok urin jichyeo sseureojil geot gata

(Kangta) Nan nae sesangeun naega seuseuro mandeulgeoya
Ttokgateun salmeul gangyohajima
Nae aneseo kkumteuldaeneun saeroun segye
Nan kiwogagesseo
We are the future !

(Woohyuk) Jibeochyeo nan jigeumbuteo
Nae insaengui juineun nara malhagesseo
Tto mitgesseo mitgesseo
Jalhaenagalgeora naneun mitgesseo
(Jaewon) Hey hey
Ije dasi nae insaenge chamgyeonhaji marajwoyo
(Tony) I don't need you
I don't wanna help you
We want it uhyeogi ret't go

We are the future !

(Rain) Han beonjjeum nado saenggakhaesseossji
Naega eoreuni doemyeon eotteon moseubilkka
Hangsang ireon moseubeuro sal su isseulkka oh baby

(Tony) Nan nae sesangeun naega seuseuro mandeulgeoya
Ttokgateun salmeul gangyohajima
Nae aneseo kkumteuldaeneun saeroun segye
Nan kiwogagesseo

(Kangta) Nan nae sesangeun naega seuseuro mandeulgeoya
Ttokgateun salmeul gangyohajima
Nae aneseo kkumteuldaeneun saeroun segye
Nan kiwogagesseo
We are the future ! The future !
Music end