Part 13 - Persuasion

A little while later, Pan came back, appearing right in front Y/n and Felix. Y/n looked up, gasped, falling backwards off the log. The two boys chuckled at her as Pan helped Y/n up.

"You alright, darling?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't do that again." She playfully hit his chest, laughing. "So, what's up?"

"Everything's in order." He started, signaling with his head for the two to follow him into the woods. "Head to the other side of the island and deliver the supplies," Pan ordered Felix.

"Understood," Felix replied, the three stopped and turned toward each other. "Anything else?"

"Just be certain Henry doesn't find out what you're up to."

Felix, then, walked off without another word. Pan looked straight ahead into the woods. He turned back to Y/n, sneaking his arm around her waist.

"Come on, darling," he said as he guided her the opposite direction of where Felix walked off to.

Little did they know, Henry was listening, not too far behind Felix. Pan smirked, not sensing Henry anywhere near them.

"I know that smirk. What did you do?"

"Everything's going according to plan, darling."

"What do you mean?" She asked, raising a brow.

"I knew Henry overheard us. I know he's following Felix."

"Shouldn't we stop him?"

"No need. I want him to follow Felix. I want him to find her."

"Find who?"

"Wendy."

"Wendy? Like Wendy Darling?"

"Correct, darling," he smirked, sensing her shock, even though she hid it quite well.

"What does Wendy have to do with any of this?"

"Hopefully, what she says will be the tip of the iceberg. The thing that will finally convince Henry to save us."

"Then let's hope she follows orders," she smirked.

Pan chuckled, a dark glimmer in his eyes. In a blink of an eye, Pan had Y/n pinned to a tree, her hands above her head. His free hand found its way to her waist, pulling her so close to him their noses were touching.

Heavy breathing could be heard from them both, their breaths mixing into one. A glimmer, a sparkle could be seen in both their eyes.

Before either one of them could kiss the other, Pan teleported them behind some curtain

Before either one of them could kiss the other, Pan teleported them behind some curtain. Y/n furrowed her brows, confused. She opened her mouth, about to speak, but Pan put a finger to her lips, shushing her. That's when they heard voices on the other side of the curtain.

"You're not supposed to be here," a girls voice said.

"I know. I thought Pan might be keeping my family here. Why are you so far away from the camp?" Henry asked the girl.