Scroll Four: Grand Leader

I_Love_All_ - A new scroll opens. Please have a pleasant read, my friend.

[Approaching Nami no Kuni]

"Now approaching Nami no Kuni! I repeat - Now approaching Nami no Kuni!" The ferryman called out to the passengers on the wooden boat as it approached the port. The workers on the boat worked together to lower the bridge between the boat and the pier, allowing the passengers to exit the boat. The passengers then flowed over the bridge and started heading into the village, going their separate ways. The last passenger was a cloaked and hooded figure with dark sunglasses covering their eyes and a neutral look on their pale face. After looking around the pier, the figure walked towards the Village of the Land of Waves with an air of determination around them.

'Nami no Kuri, also known as the Land of Waves, is not affiliated with any of the Hidden Villages, including the Hidden Mist Village. I recall hearing about talks and meetings between the Land of Waves and the Hidden Leaf Village to establish an alliance. There were discussions about building a bridge, but some obstacle is preventing its construction.' The cloaked figure thought.

'Considering the foul smell of this place and the literal veil of gloom that seems to shroud this village in its fog - the problem hails from this place; it would appear all is not well here, however, that is no concern of yours. You are here with a set objective and you cannot allow the condition of this place to distract you from your focus.' A powerful feminine voice growled out from the depths of the figure's mind.

'I understand my mission, Hogosha-sama: I need to find your son's statue and reunite him at your shrine. Do not concern yourself with this.' The figure looked around at the people standing along the walls of the building on the opposite of the path the figure was walking on.

'Do not concern myself? This is my child we are talking about, Hinata - my one and only son. You are not a mother yourself, therefore, I do not expect you to understand just how important this is to me...and how angered I am by the fact that I cannot find my son myself, since the distance from my shrine is so far away. The fact I am relying on a stranger who has no ties to the village I once protected is embarrassing enough - but you agreed to my terms and you know what is at risk if you fail me.' Hogosha-sama growled out the last part, making Hinata exhale as she rounded a corner - following the trail of the modification to her eyes gave her.

'I understand the risk. Should I fail, you will personally drag my soul to the Spirit Realm and continue to hunt the people until the last soul is claimed.' Hinata said before she stopped in the middle of the path as she stood before a large warehouse - the faint trail was coming from this place; the statue of the tiger cub was here. 'This is the location... However, something does not feel right.'.

'I can smell it. There is a foul scent of malice and greed emanating from the heart of this place. It's the same aura that is clouding this entire village. Whoever is inside that building is the flaw within this village and they have my son in their possession. You must go in there now.' Hogosha-sama demanded but Hinata didn't move; before the tiger spirit could roar another demand, she understood why Hinata was not making a move.

'I am surrounded.' Hinata thought as she narrowed her eyes under her glasses while looking at the unmarked thugs surrounding her with smirks and various weapons in their hands.

"You're in the wrong place, girly. You're in Gato's Territory - Get lost before we hurt ya." One of the men said but Hinata made no move to follow his command.

"Is it Gato who is responsible for the foul stench in this place? If so, that explains a lot. However, I'm not planning to leave just yet. Your boss has something that belongs to one of my friends. It was acquired through the hands of a thief, and I'm here to reclaim what rightfully belongs to her." Hinata said - her voice low and level, but threatening to the men that surrounded her.