Scroll Twelve: On The Radar

I_Love_All_ - Another scroll opens and I think you might like this one! Please, enjoy, My Friend.

Note: This Scroll...does not take place in the Lavender Lands. Time to poke the sleeping bear with a stick. Enjoy, Shadow Pups!

Note II: This Scroll takes place 2 Years & 3 Months [If My Math Is Correct] after the events of the First Scroll. Yeah, that much time has passed.

Note III: This Scroll takes place after the Chunin Exams, Orochimaru's Attempted Coup of the Hidden Leaf Village, The Death of The 3rd Hokage, The Inauguration of the 5th Hokage - Lady Tsunade Senju, and Sasuke leaving the village to join Orochimaru. Naruto did not leave with Jiraiya the Toad Sage yet.

 Naruto did not leave with Jiraiya the Toad Sage yet

[Land Of Fire - Konohagakure]

The Villagers that resided within the walls of The Village Hidden in the Leaves were facing hard times, which was to be expected; the lives of shinobi and kunoichi were not easy ones, however, there were some moments when the villagers wondered if they had committed some great sin to anger Kami-sama for this string of bad happenings to fall upon them. 

It all started 2 years and 3 months ago - when the Hyuga Heiress went missing. 

Lord Hiashi reported Hinata missing when he commanded her guardian, Ko Hyuga, to wake her up and bring her to the Hyuga Council for judgment regarding her new fighting style - the Raging Fist. However, the Hyuga Clan's Traditional Gentle Fist looked down upon Hinata's new style, considering it an abomination. Nevertheless, Hiashi investigated Hinata's Training Site and discovered the true strength of the Raging Fist. The amount of damage it caused and the chakra that still lingered in the air proved that Hinata's new style was much stronger than the Hyuga's Gentle Fist, with longer effects on the enemy's chakra system. Realizing the potential of the Raging Fist, Hiashi decided to have Hinata teach it to other members of the Main House, making them a formidable force. Additionally, if Hanabi mastered the Raging Fist and defeated its creator, she could become the Hyuga Heiress.

Imagine Hiashi's surprise and shock when Ko came before him and told him that Hinata was gone and presented her headband with a slash through Konoha's Insignia. Hiashi called on the Hyuga Clan guards to search the village for any traces of Hinata while he ran to the 3rd Hokage's Office and presented the headband to him; this caused the old man to call on the Teams closest to Hinata.

Teams Kakashi, Kunerai, Guy, and Asuma appeared when the Hokage called them and he explained the situation: The Hyuga Heiress had gone missing and there was reason to believe she turned her back on Konoha before placing her headband on the surface of his desk. Akamaru jumped from Kiba's Jacket and sniffed the headband before whimpering to Kiba, confirming that it was Hinata.

Team Asuma's Genin were confused as to why Hinata would turn her back to the village she loved and swore her loyalty to. Tenten and Rock Lee of Team Guy turned to Neji and asked him if he knew anything about his cousin's disappearance but he just looked away from them with a look of concealed shame; Tenten and Rock Lee didn't know how to react to that.