Scroll Fourteen: Past Demons

I_Love_All_ - Welcome to the next scroll! This is when the Past collides with the present! Please, enjoy it!

[The Lavender Light Village - Council Hall - Hinata's Office]

The atmosphere in the Grand Lady's Office was extremely tense and suffocating. Hinata's aura was radiating off her in waves while her chakra remained unseen, causing everyone (except Anko, who was lounging on a chair) to shiver under the pressure. Haku's secondary aura was also present as he stood by his wife's side, using his chakra to calm her down. His ice element was helping to quell the fire within Hinata.

The Fifth Hokage of Konohagakure - Tsunade Senji - sat across from the Grand Lady and Grand Lord with Shizune standing beside her with the trembling pig in her arms; Hinata wondered if Tonton was similar to Akamaru in regards to feeling chakra or if she was just scared because a tiger hybrid was sitting across from her. Hinata exhaled and closed her eyes as her tiger ears twitched before she opened her eyes, and turned her gaze to the Wrapped Bento Box her husband made and delivered to her before all of this mess happened. Tsunade watched as Hinata's clawed hands pulled apart the knot before the Grand Lady opened her mouth to speak.

"You are Tsunade Senji, Granddaughter to the First Hokage - Hashirama Senju. Since you have taken up the Hokage Mantle, is it safe to assume that Lord Hiruzen Sarutobi is no longer within the realm of the living?" Hinata asked as she pulled away the last knot.

"Yes, Grand Leader Hyuga. He..." Tsunade silenced herself when a deep growl escaped Hinata's throat as she glared at Tsunade, "Did... Did I say something wrong?"

"My wife discarded that name the moment she severed ties with your village 2 years ago - She is Grand Lady/Leader Hinata Yuki-Hogosha. She shall not be addressed as anything else." Haku said in a rather tolerant voice as he looked at Tsunade with a warning gaze with a clear message: Do not anger my wife or I shall not aid you in getting her off of you.

"Understood, Lord Yuki-Hogosha." Tsunade corrected before gaining an approving nod from Haku before she turned her gaze back to Hinata, "Forgive me, Lady Yuki-Hogosha, I was not aware of your name change."

"It's fine." Hinata calmed down as she lifted the lid from her food, and gave a silent prayer to the gods, before picking up her chopsticks and started eating; she swallowed her first bite before speaking again. "Now, why did you send your dogs to my doorstep?" 

Kurenai, standing beside Kakashi, twitched at that name.

"We were hoping to speak to you regarding the interesting metal you have in your lands: Chakra Steel." Tsunade said.

"I assume you met with Gonzo." Hinata asked, taking another bite.

"Yes. He came to our village yesterday and showed us the dagger crafted from the Chakra Steel, we didn't believe him when he first stated that the blade could absorb and redirect chakra, but he proved us wrong. We examined the blade and Kurenai remembered the maker's mark, we traced it back to your village, then we found out Lord Momochi was here and...I am sure you can piece the rest together." Tsunade remarked.