Dazai?!

Atsushi POV:

I was frozen in place. 'How did he find me and also why is he in Kyoka's room.'

Chuuya grabbed my hand and smiled at me, then Nikolai started to giggle. "Aww so nice of you to join us...but you need to come with me or someone might get hurt tiger."

I glared at him, I was so angry. "Why do you want me so bad...I have a boyfriend and also who are you gonna hurt?!"

Nikolai smiles evilly. "Dazai."

I looked at him like he was stupid. How did he get him? I doubt he does. "Yeah like you could have caught him your funny."

His face turned serious and he pulls out dazai's turquoise pendant. Chuuya squeezed my hand harder. "How did you.."

I stared at him and shocked that was Dazai's . "Well after you left he tried to jump off a building to kill himself...but I open the portal and now he is at the base. Unconscious as a matter of fact, and also tied up."

He laughed. 'Dazai t-tried to kill himself. Because of me, fucken dammit it's always my fault."

Tears form in my eyes and I let go of chuuya's hand. "Kitty what are you doing."

I looked at him. "Don't worry I will be back I need to save him take care of Kyoka for me please."

I hugged Kyoka and she hugged back. I walked back to chuuya...I kissed him and went up to Nikolai that was smiling. "Okay I will come with you."

Chuuya POV:

"Atsushi NOOO... don't leave please we can do it together."

Atsushi didn't look back and he went with Nikolai. I fall to my knees in tears. 'He wouldn't listen to me..both dazai and Nikolai hurt him and he still went. Atsushi is selfless..'

Kyoka put her hand on my shoulder, she also had tears in her eyes. "I know you think this is your fault but he made his choice so we need to trust in him. So don't worry I have a good feeling he's not gonna get hurt. He went willingly."

I wiped my tears away. "Your right it's just I hate I couldn't protect him...dammit I should have brought him a new choker he never got the other one fixed."

Atsushi POV:

We made it to the base. Nikolai had his hand over my shoulder still smiling. "So where is he?"

He looked upset that I said this but he started walking so I followed suit. We keep walking but he just stays quiet. I was getting worried that he lied and just found some random turquoise pendant. But I don't know. "We are here just open the door you got ten minutes."

He left and I open the door to see dazai was tied up with a blindfold on. "Who's here actually I don't care I was so close and you fuck it up."

I feel guilty I know it was his fault but still. "D-dazai?"

His head lifted up. "A-Atsushi is that you? Can you take this blindfold off?"

I walked up to him and take it off. "Why did you try to kill your self?"

He looked at me with pain in his eyes. "Because I lost you and it caused me to do stupid shit."

I get annoyed. "Okay then why did you choke me and lash out on me last time we talked, since you couldn't have me, you were gonna try to kill yourself and me."

Dazai started to laugh. "Well i've always wanted to do a double suicide, so what's your point."

I glared at him. "It wouldn't have been one you would've killed me and then killed yourself. It wouldn't be us dying at the same time and you would've killed me, that's a murder suicide."

He looked down. "I knew you wouldn't have done one so yeah."

Tears filled my eyes. "Dazai I was in love with you but you acted like you liked chuuya, so I backed off I actually thought of going after Akutagawa."

I started to laugh with the tears falling. "But you ask me to do that favor and that's when chuuya fell in love with me, but I didn't like him like that...but with that bet and him kinda making me kiss him. I felt the spark. It was really magical. But with you forced it, I'm not trying to be mean. But I didn't feel the same way that I did with Chuuya. I'm sorry but I'm getting you out of here."

Dazai had tears in his eyes but also resentment. "Why just leave me here...they will kill me that's what I want."

I slapped Dazai. "Don't talk like that!!! You know sigma is in love with you...you made his heart flutter and shit."

Dazai looked at me surprised. "W-wait when did you talk to him?"

I rolled my eyes. "I haven't but I could tell when I first met him....god why are tops so stupid."

I untie dazai. "Okay let stop with this stupid talk and get out of here."

"Yeah yeah."