No Don't!

Warning there is rape in this chapter!!!!

Atsushi POV:

After me and Kyoka hugged...I smiled at her. "Hey I'm probably gonna go to sleep, so you should rest too. We still have work tomorrow and also I'm still deciding if I should pack or not."

She nodded her head and I closed my closet door. I lay my head back on the pillow, still overthinking everything, but I decided to try to ignore those thoughts and go to sleep for a little bit because I do have work tomorrow. I Close my eyes, and proceeded to go to sleep.

After a while, I woke up at five in the morning like I usually do. I make some breakfast for my roommate. And smiled a little as I was humming a song that I really liked. Well, I didn't like it that much. It was dazai song that he would sing every time he was at work , but it was so addicting and I decided to start singing it. Because to be honest, I feel the same way he does.

Also, as I was cooking I hear a knock at the door. Kyoka was still asleep so I decided to answer it. I opened the door just to see dazai. "Oh hey what are you doing here?"

He smiled and pulled me out of my apartment. He close the door and started dragging me. "Let go of me!!"

Dazai goes to his door and opens it. He pushed me in and shuts the door...he proceeds to lock it. "I need to talk."

I get mad. "Then why drag me here? You could have asked."

He glared at me and I freeze in place. "Because you would have refused."

I didn't know what to say, I knew he was right in every aspect of that. But he still could've asked me. "Yeah I would have, but now what do you want?"

Dazai looked at me. "I know you hate me and still trying to forgive me but....can I kiss you or even more."

I glared at him. "No, I'm sorry but I'm not doing that and also I have to go to the shop. To fix my choker."

Dazai walks up to me and I back up. I could tell he was planning something....i keep backing up and I fall onto the couch. He takes this chance to get on top of me. "D-dazai what are you doing?!"

He smirks. "Oh I'm gonna kiss you, whether you like it or not."

Dazai keeps me pinned and I closed my eyes. I feel his lips touch mine and I blush a little. He keeps kissing me and for some reason I start to kiss him back. Dazai seems a little happy.

I feel my legs spread a little, I open my eyes, but he didn't stop kissing. He proceeded to get in between my legs. I try to push him away but fail. 'Damn I hate his damn ability.'

Dazai starts to unbutton my shirt. I get scared but I couldn't stop him or say anything. He bites my bottom lip. It's hurt so bad, he bit so hard I feel blood drip. This caused me to open my mouth in pain, he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

I accidentally moaned when he does this. Dazai takes my shirt off and I feel him start to rub my crotch. The sad thing is it felt so good. I hated that I'm supposed to be in love with chuuya....Right?

Dazai takes off his shirt, still kissing me. He finally breaks the kiss and I'm a blushing mess. "Why did you do that?!"

He smiled and pulled my pants and underwear off. "Damn you look so hot naked."

I glared at him. "Dazai get off of me and also, what the hell are you planning?!"

Dazai puts his two fingers in front of my face. "Suck."

I looked at him weird. "No im not sucking your fingers."

He seems annoyed at this. "Suck it or I won't prep you."