I Choose You

Atsushi POV:

I open my eyes just to see I was laying on dazai's chest. We were both naked. I try to get up but dazai was holding me tight when he was sleeping, he was cuddling me. I hated it. "D-dazai?"

Dazai open he's eyes and smiled. "Oh good morning. How did you sleep."

I just glare. "I hate you, I didn't want to have sex with you...so if you would be so kind let me go!!!"

He seems annoyed. "No im not!!! like I said you are mine!!"

This makes me pissed. "What about work I don't want to loose money because of your ass!"

Dazai let's go of me and gets up without saying a word. He seems hurt as he walks out of the room. To be honest I didn't care how he felt. I took this as a chance to leave. I try to stand up and I feel a sharp pain go through my body. But I try to ignore it and started to put my clothes on and left.

I make it to my apartment and enter to see a freaked out kyoka. "H-hey Kyoka."

She ran up to me and hugged me. I winced in pain. Kyoka lets go real quick looking at me worried. "Hey are you okay? Why are you in pain."

I smiled at her. "Yeah I'm fine but I did make my decision, we are moving in with chuuya. I'm not going back to the agency. So start packing and I will call chuuya."

She smiled and ran off. I pull out my phone and started to call chuuya.

Chuuya POV:

I was sleeping and I hear my phone ring. I reached over to see who it was. "Oh it's kitty!"

I answered it instantly. "Hey Atsushi, did you need something?"

"actually I was letting you know me and Kyoka will be over there later. We are packing are stuff now."

I smiled. "Okay but do you need me to come over and help. I can bring Akutagawa."

I heard a whimper. "Yeah that would be nice, I do need the help."

I get a little suspicious because he sounded like he was in pain. But I decided to ask him when I get there. "Okay I will be there in 20."

And with that I hung up the phone. I got out of my bed and headed to Akutagawa's place.

I make it to his house and I knocked on his door. After a few moments he answers with a cold glare. "Oh hey, why are you here Chuuya San."

I smiled at him. "I kinda need your assistance."

Akutagawa looks at me weirdly. "Is it a mission that I didn't hear about."

"No I need you to help me pack someone stuff....because they are moving in with me."

He seemed confused. "Who is gonna be moving in."

I get quiet. "A new port mafia member....well more like two."

Akutagawa seemed to be surprised. "Wait what, since when did we get new members....i would have heard Mori say something, are you hiding something."

I sigh a little knowing he wasn't gonna help if I told him who it was. But it was probably best if I did tell him. "Well...Atsushi is joining the port mafia and Kyoka is coming with him."

He just stared at me. "The fucking Were-tiger?!!!!"

I giggled a little from his reaction. "Yes him, it was his own choice so you're gonna have a partner when you go on missions now."

This seemed to piss Akutagawa off. I could tell because he looked like he was about to kill me and everyone. "Why do I have to work with him. Out of all the other people!!!! Why him?!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Well he is going to be my subordinate, and since you are already my subordinate, you guys are going to train work and do everything together."

He turned pale. "But I thought he was dazai subordinate, why did he leave dazai....i would die for his approval, and he's just straight up gonna leave him. I need some kind of explanation because this sounds weird."

I built up the courage to tell Akutagawa. "Well here goes nothing. Well we met in the park because dazai wanted my phone number.  Instead of writing on the paper that Atsushi had I put it in his phone. I typed it in his phone because I thought he was cute, well then we had a mission together and made a bet, I won and he became my kitty."

"Dazai found out about this and got pissed. He ended up getting mad at Atsushi because he was in love with him. So yeah that's why he is gonna live with me."

Akutagawa looked down and he became quiet. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey my boy are you okay?"

He looks up. "I'm fine, I will help because I know Atsushi is probably hurt in someway....it's dazai after all. So I will come and help you."

I smiled at him. "You're sweet but let's get going then and also please don't fight."