Forget The Bounty I Want You 

Okay this is going be when he get kidnapped after dazai leaves

Atsushi POV:

I laugh a little seeing dazai run. "It's hard not to forgive him. But chuuya be-."

I looked down to see a yellow portal... it randomly appeared, and I start to fall through. I freak out and I threw my phone on accident.

I fall on the ground and closed my eyes because I landed on my ass and it hurt. I looked up to see three people. A clown, a guy with purple and white hair, and a guy with hair to his shoulders that had black hair. "Uhhhh...who are you guys?"

The one that looked like a clown... walked up to me with a creepy smile. "Hello Atsushi...it's good to finally meet you, my name is Nikolai."

I glared at Nikolai. "Why am I here."

He giggled as the other two left the room. "Oh your bounty of course, but it didn't say we couldn't have fun first...your kinda cute~"

I turned pale and start to scoot back. "What do you mean by fun?"

"Oh maybe kiss you or something even better."

I get scared. "I'm taken so don't even think about it!"

He walks closer to me and seen the choker. "Oh shit...Chuuya, damn your good."

I looked at him weirdly. "What the hell do you mean."

Nikolai grabbed my choker and pulled on it. I hear it break and he threw it across the room. "W-why did you do it."

I get scared at what he was gonna say. "Now he don't own you...but maybe I won't turn you in, I got better plans for you. Especially, with those pretty eyes of yours."

He walks away leaving me in the room by myself, I walked to the door just to realize it was locked. "Damn it, I need help but I can't call for help, what am I supposed to do."

I walk over to the broken collor and felt tears in my eyes. "Chuuya bout this and I let it get broken."

I hug it and I hear a click noise. "A-Atsushi?"

I examined it further and realize the was something on it. I clicked the button and held it. "Chuuya are you there."

After a few moments I hear a voice. "Kitty?"

"Yes it's me...I kinda got kidnapped, so can you help me."

"Yes but have they done anything."

I looked at the broken collar a little bit upset. "Well Nikolai...he broke my choker, he pulled on it so hard it ripped in half, I'm sorry."

Chuuya POV:

I get mad, I spent a lot on that. I talked into my phone. "Don't be sorry it wasn't your fault...Do you know why he wanted you there."

I wait a moment and Atsushi speaks again. "He kidnapped me for the bounty...but he changed his mind when he seen my eyes...he said he wanted to have fun."

"Well, I will talk to you later, we are gonna save you I have a tracker on the choker."

"You do?!"

"Yes now just sit tight okay."

"Fine."

Dazai puts his hand on my shoulder. "So?."

I looked at dazai. "Nikolai is planning on fucking him."

Dazai gets mad. "Excuse me?!"

"Yeah I know we need to hurry, kyoka you stay here me and dazai are going to beat th-."

Kunikida looks at me. "What about me."

I looked at kunikida. "Double black can handle this...me and dazai have defeated an organization overnight, so will be fine."

I start to pull Dazai. "Should we talk to Ranpo...to find out where he is."

I stopped. "Okay yeah you're right."

We walked away and walked over to ranpo. "Hey can you fined out k-Atsushi at."

Ranpo tilted his head a little bit. "Yeah I can..but what were you about to say?"

I glared. "Just find him."

He thinks for a moment, Ranpo points to a certain spot on the map. "Right there."

I looked down and see it was close to the port. "Dazai come on...I don't want some clown doing something to him."

Me and dazai go to the elevator. "Hey chuuya I got a question?"

I looked at him. "And that is."

Dazai looked at me serious. "Well you see I was wondering if we could fight over him."

"What no and not now."

Dazai sighed. "I know that... I was meaning after we rescue him, I am not gonna stop flirting with him and make him fall in love with me...so just to warn you Atsushi is not gonna be easy to keep, so you better watch out."