I'm Done

Atsushi POV:

I keep kissing Chuuya and feel him get pulled away from me, I fall off chuuya lap onto my ass. I looked to see dazai had done it. 'Damn I forgot he was here.'

Chuuya starts to scream at Dazai. "Let me go asshole...I was having fun with my kitty."

Dazai looked shocked. "Your kitty?."

He looked at me. "What did Chuuya mean...his kitty, Atsushi explaine without lying!!!"

I flinched from dazai yelling. "I made a bet with chuuya okay and I kinda lost...so I'm his kitty."

Dazai let's go of chuuya. "Atsushi why... it was different when I made the bet with him, I was in the port mafia..but now you just made your self a slave for are enemies!!!"

I knew he was right but I didn't care. "Fuck you!!!"

This pissed him off and Chuuya looked surprised, Dazai walked over to me and sat in front of me with a scary ass glare. "What did you say?!"

I freezed. 'Shit I said that out loud.'

I looked at him a little scared and I looked at Chuuya for help. But dazai grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "I'm talking to you not that damn slug."

"I said Fuck you okay!!"

Dazai slaps me and I feel pain on my cheek. "Of course I had to fall in love with a useless person."

Tears fall from my eyes and dazai grabs my chin again....Chuuya was in to much shock to say or do anything. "W-what do you say d-."

"Shut up!!"

I close my mouth instantly. Then chuuya gets up. "Let go of him dazai or I will make you."

Dazai doesn't let go and he glares at Chuuya. "Why should I he's my subordinate."

"I don't care, let him go your going back to your old ways."

Dazai lets go of me and towers over Chuuya. But chuuya stands his ground...while I'm still in shock. "Don't you dare say I'm life my past self bastard...I'm nothing like him."

Chuuya starts to laugh. "Are you sure because you just hit Atsushi, like you used to hit Akutagawa...just do your self a favor and let him join me...so he won't get hit anymore, I don't mind taking him under my wing....i did it with Akutagawa~"

Dazai got pissed. "No he's not joining the port mafia."

Chuuya walked past Dazai and crouched down in front of me. I still had tears in my eyes. "Hey do you want to live with me..I promise you...you will be protected and even Kyoka will be protected, what do you say kitty~"

I looked at him and I felt freedom in his eyes. 'If I say yes then I don't have to deal with dazai. Chuuya seems like a good guy so.'

"Yes."

Dazai looked at me shocked. "Atsushi you can't be serious."

Chuuya smiled and put his hand in front of me to help me up and I take it. We start to walk out my room. "Atsushi get you ass back here!"

I ignored dazai. Chuuya an I head to the ADA to get Kyoka, for once in my life I was kinda excited. We make it there and I entered. "Kyoka are you done with work."

She looked up and ran to me smiling...she hugged me. "Yep I just finished."

I hugged back and whispered. "How would you feel about with living with Chuuya?"

She pulled away and looked at me weirdly. "But wouldn't we have to join the port mafia to live with him?!"

I pull her out in the hall. "Don't say it so loud and yes...but Chuuya said we could save people still, I could tell by looking at his eyes."

Kyoka smiled at me. "Okay it sounds good...but when we make it to Chuuya's place you better explain."

I giggled a little. "Oh I will..you will understand why I decided to do this."

And we that, we walk out of the agency.