𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

ꕥ TW ꕥ

ꕥ TW ꕥ

Alta's point of view

¤ Monday, September 12 ¤

I didn't know how long I stayed in Enzo's arms crying on my bathroom's floor. All I knew is that my tears stopped at one point and I felt numb, empty. We didn't talk at all. He cleaned my knees from the mirror's shards before helping me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom side of the dorm where all our friends were still chatting together quietly. But the chatter stopped entirely as they saw us.

They all looked at me with pitiful looks and I hated it. Thankfully, Theodore being the big dork he is, changed the mood.

"What the hell happened ?" He frowned, confused. "Why did Riddle get so aggressive because Dolohov was flirting with you ? And why the fuck did he say you were taken ? I thought you had dumped saint Potter."

Snorts echoed in the room and even I cracked a small smile. I loved this boy with all my heart but damn was he dumb. Draco sighed and hit him on the back of his head, causing the brown haired boy to scowl at him as he rubbed his head.

"You really are stupid, Nott."

Teddy gasped and hit him back, exclaiming he wasn't stupid. We all watched, amused, as the two boys fought like children, Draco repeating Theodore was dumb while Theodore kept repeating he wasn't. I chuckled softly and Enzo pulled me close to his side as he laughed too at our two friends.

Eventually, Blaise sighed loudly and stood up before walking over the two, pulling them apart like he was their father.

"Okay, dumbasses, enough."

Dray looked smugly at Theodore, thinking he had won their argument while Teddy was mumbling under his breath, arms crossed on his chest like a child as he pouted. Blaise gave them a stern look and they pinched their lips shut in a thin line, their faces turning serious.

"Thank you. Now, Nott, it is obvious Alta isn't dating Potter anymore and I think if you used that brain of yours for something other than weed, you would figure out why Riddle was so pissed at Dolohov for flirting with her."

Draco snorted, happy with Blaise basically calling Theodore dumb. However, he shut up and looked down as the Zabini's heir glared at him. We all chuckled quietly at them before I calmed down and took a step forward, clearing my throat.

"He's right, there is a reason why he got so angry." I sigh and look at all of my friends. "He's my soulmate."

Their eyes widened so much I feared they would pop out their skulls. But then, they seemed to realize something as all their gazes moved to Lenora. The red haired girl shifted uncomfortably on her feet and looked down. I walked over her and gently linked my arm with hers. Her head snapped up towards me, eyes wide in surprise. I smiled softly before looking back at the others who looked like they had seen a ghost as their eyes darted between Lenora and I.