𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

ꕥ TW ꕥ

ꕥ TW ꕥ

Alta's point of view

¤ August 30 ¤

Once the train stopped, we all got up and got off the train. Enzo and Delphini were chatting during the walk to the castle, smiles on their faces. I had no idea he had siblings but I was happy to see they seemed to have a good relationship. He was my best friend and my confidant. He knew everything about me, even my darkest secrets. I trusted all of my friends, but still, I had always trusted him more. Perhaps because he was the first friend I had made during the train ride in first year.

Draco and Theodore had been next, talking to us during the feast after the sorting ceremony and we had become inseparable ever since. Pansy and Blaise had only joined us in second year but they had quickly become a part of our group.

Of course, my adoptive father was anything but pleased by my choice of friends, but I couldn't care less. He hadn't been happy to see me being sorted in Slytherin either. I knew I could never make him proud of me like he was with Harry Potter and I had made peace with that.

I was slightly hurt by the fact Enzo had hidden his siblings from me when I had never kept any secrets from him, but I also knew he must have had a good reason to never talk about them.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone gently nudging my elbow. My head shot up to my left only to be met by the warm chocolate brown eyes of Mattheo. I felt my cheeks redden and I smiled softly.

"You okay ?" He raised an eyebrow, a small smile on his lips.

I nodded and linked my arm with his, causing his eyes to widen. I chuckled and raised an eyebrow as well, mirroring his expression from earlier.

"You're not really used to physical touch, are you ?"

"Actually, I am." He chuckled. "My mother hugs us all the time. Enzo too, guess he got it from her. I just didn't expect anyone to be this comfortable with me apart from them, I guess..."

I chuckled as well, not letting go of him as we approached the castle. We were welcomed by professor Mcgonagall at the doors of the castle. She gestured for Mattheo and Delphini to come with her, so we waved at them and headed for the Great Hall and the Slytherin table.

I sat next to Enzo and leaned my head on his shoulder, causing him to take my hand in his and gently stroking my knuckles with his thumb.

"Want to tell me what happened with Potter ?" He whispered.

I shook my head 'no' and let my gaze wander through the Great Hall, stopping at the Gryffindor table where Harry was glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and teared them away from him, only to meet the disapproving glance of my adoptive father. I sighed and looked over to the opening doors of the Great Hall, seeing Mcgonagall entering the room, Mattheo and Delphini right behind her along with the first years.