𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

ꕥ TW : intense SMUT (you can skip it if you are uncomfortable, it won't change the plot

ꕥ TW : intense SMUT (you can skip it if you are uncomfortable, it won't change the plot...) ꕥ

Alta's point of view

I moaned against his lips and he groaned, kissing me more hungrily. His breathing became shallow. His hand traced my waist. He broke back from the kiss, keeping his lips millimeters from mine. I could feel them tingle from the intensity of our kiss and my breath was shallow as well while my heart was pounding. I was entranced by him and I needed more of him.

"Do you feel what I feel ?" He asked hoarsely, his dark eyes boring into mine intensely.

"We can't do this..." I murmured.

His breathing became heavier and he pulled me more against him, his rough hands caressing my waist, sending shivers down my spine.

"Why not ?" His voice was low, seductive and lustful.

"You're drunk, Mattheo... We both are..." I closed my eyes, trying to fight my growing desire but it was so hard with his body pressed so close to mine.

He chuckled darkly and my stomach fluttered.

"Maybe I'm drunk but I know the right choice and what I want."

He leaned in for a kiss. I let him press his lips on mine and I whimpered against his lips. He pulled me impossibly closer, like he wanted our bodies to merge into the other. His hot kisses only made me crave him more.

"This is how I feel. I've wanted this since I saw you on that station." He admitted against my lips.

I kissed him for a moment before abruptly pulling back and closing my eyes. I tried to compose myself and break from the spell I seemed to be trapped in.

"We may be attracted to each other, Mattheo, but I still have a boyfriend, this is wrong..."

He chuckled darkly, rolling his head back.

"Don't worry about that, I know what's best for you." He leaned down and started to kiss my neck again. "This is what you and I deserve, what is meant to be. Your boyfriend is nothing compared to me."

I swallowed nervously because I knew he was right. I didn't even love Harry. He chuckled devilishly and kissed me again. His hand went to my thigh which caused me to slightly bite his lip as I moaned into our kiss.

"This is how it is supposed to be. Don't try to fight it. Let it happen." He mumbled against my swollen lips.

I closed my eyes and gave in, melting in his touch. He went down again and started biting my neck harder and I whimpered.

"I need you Alta, and you know you need me. You can fight all you want but I will make sure you give in."

I moaned, pressing my thighs together to try to soothe the ache from my cunt.