Home alone and camis 1 year

! smut but also not really smut idk how to explain it but hope you like it my giraffes xxxx

~ Leah💗
_____________________________

Today marks 1 year from when dad adopted cami and if I'm being honest I was fucking happy. Excuse my french but I was fucking happy. Dad decided to take cami out for a meal while I stayed home with caden and dodger.

Since I didn't wanna be alone and dad let me invite caden. I wanted them to go out just the 2 of them since it was camis 1 year with dad, not me. I was helping cami get ready and caden was here with me helping but he was just chilling on my bed.

I got cami ready and put her in my make up chair.

"You ready pretty girl?" I asked her.

"Yes" she said

I smiled and kissed her cheek. I curled her blond hair and then put half up and half down. I then left 2 strands out which I curled . I did a little make up on her but not to much since she wanted a little.

"She looks pretty doesn't she caden" I asked as I turned the chair back to the mirror.

"She looks stunning even tho she was stunning before" he said whilst looking up from his phone

"Good that's my plan" I said smiling

"I look pretty" cami said

"You always are pretty my girl" I said kissing her head

"Yeah but your more pretty than me it's not fair" she said pouting

"Hey life's not fair but you my princess are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on don't tell your sister I said that tho" caden said kneeling down to her whilst I went into the bathroom to wash my hands.

"It what about dove" she asked

"Oh ignore her for now you my princess are the most beautiful 6 year old ever" he said kissing her hand softly

She smiled and he went and sat back on the bed and I came back into my room and then got cami ready to go. Caden went downstairs to dad as me and cami walked downstairs holding hands.

"Oh my goddddd" dad said making cami laugh

"Doesn't she look beautiful" I asked

"She looked more than that my daughter is amazing" he said picking her up and spinning round with her.

"Okay okay stop before you get dizzy. You need to go now it's 5" I said

"Okay you 2 be good okay i love you both I'll see you soon" dad said hugging us both

"Okay love you too and I love you 3000 pretty girl" I said kissing her cheek

"I love you always and forever" she said smiling

Caden kissed her cheek too and they both left as me and caden went up to my room. We both laid on the bed cuddling watching a film.

"What are we going to do now" I asked

"Whatever you like my darling" he said rubbing my back

"Hmmm whatever I want?" I said smirking

He nodded as I smiled cheekily and then started tickling him. He screamed and quickly grabbed my hands. I thought I was strong but damn this guy was strong.

"Heyyyy" I whined

"Don't tickle me then princess" he said flipping over so he was on top of me and my hands were pinned to the bed

"Why not?" I said smirking

"Unless you wanna loose your ability to walk I suggest you stop" he whispered in my ear leaving me speechless.

I burped and blew it in his face as he quickly got up and I laughed.

"I give you 3 seconds to run before you go in that pool" he said

I shrugged and quickly got up and ran. 3 seconds later I saw caden behind me. He quickly caught up to me and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed and kicked my feet but didn't let go and walked outside. He then jumped into the ice cold pool while holding me.

"Caden Grayson Barron" I said

"What Morgan amar grace evans" he said

I swam to him and splashed him which turned into a splash fight. I was fucking freezing in this pool but I heard cold water was good for you. Me and caden stayed in the pool and we both looked into each others eyes.

We both swam closer to each other and he held my waist close to him whilst not breaking contact. We slowly leaned in and kissed whilst not letting go. We continued to kiss which turned into a steamy make out.

You know in movies and how a make out scene comes on and it's all steamy. Yeah that's what it felt like. He lifted me up out the pool and placed me on the side without breaking the kiss.

We both pulled away slowly as we both caught our breath. We both smiled as we laughed a bit. We headed inside and both took turns having a shower and changing.

"you okay love" caden asked

"yeah im fine are you?" i asked as i looked up

"Yeah come here" he said opening his arms.

I got in bed slowly as caden wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I smiled at him and kissed him once more and again it lead to a make out.

I slowly climbed onto his lap as he held my waist. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck as he squeezed my waist hard and continued to kiss me.

He kissed down my neck whilst leaving dark fucking hickeys on my neck. Thanks caden now I'm going to have to hide them from dad or he'd kill me.

I let him continue kissing my neck as he then took off my shirt and I took off his. He then kissed my chest as I let out soft whimpers.

I pushed him back against my headboard and then I kissed his neck back leaving massive hickeys all over.

"You think you can take over can you?" He said smirking

"Unless you want me to make your neck even more of a mess then I suggest you shut your mouth" I said putting my finger on his lips as he nodded.

I smirked and continued to kiss down his neck as I made my way to his chest. I then made an M on his chest with hickeys and I sat back up and smirked.

"Now your mine forever" I said.

"Love I was always going to be yours forever I don't give a shit what people say" he said flipping us over so he was on top and his chain dangled down.

"Hmmm show me I'm yours then" I said looking at his lip and then back up to his eyes.

"It's 7pm love they will be back soon" he said

"They said 8pm it's fine" I said

"Are you sure" he said

"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't have asked" I said as he smirked and then kissed me slowly.

And I'll leave you to imagine the rest...

let's just say it's was.. well interesting

_____________________________

Words:1193💗