Birthday

I woke up to loud banging. I groaned and put my cover over my head. Wait Chris put me in my bed?

"Get up princess it your birthday" Chris said putting the pans down and throwing me over his shoulder.

I groaned and realised he was going to the backyard. I screamed.

"CHRISTOPHER ROBERT EVANS DONT YOU FUCKING DARE" I yelled

"One because you won't wake up and two because you need to watch your mouth" he said before throwing me into the pool

I swam and held my foot.

"Chris I hurt my foot help me up" I said holding my hand.

He grabbed it and pulled him in and laughed. I got out quickly and ran inside before he could get to me. I ran upstairs and had a warm shower and got ready for the day since me dad and McKenna were going for a meal after ice staking I decided to wear a dress underneath my clothes.

I straightened my hair and I grabbed my ice skates, gloves and hat and walked downstairs and put them on the couch as I sat down at the table

"Well happy birthday princess" dad said kissing my head

"Thank you dad" I said smiling

"Here" he said pushing 3 presents near me.

"If it's a snake I'm killing you" I said

He laughed and I got up and grabbed the gif bag and opened it carefully just in case it was a snake. I looked inside and took the frame thing out and it was a picture of me him and dodger all happy and looking like a small family.

"I asked someone to draw us together and I have one in my room if you haven't noticed so now you can have one too" he said smiling at me

" I love it thank you" I said hugging dad tightly.

I continued to open the other 2 and they were 2 bracelets with dodgers and Chris's name on and dad had 2 with mine and dodgers name. We ate breakfast and I put my hate and gloves on and put my ice stakes in my bag as we met mckenna at the ice rink. Dad rented the hole thing out for us so we have the hole thing to ourselves for around 3 hours.

 Dad rented the hole thing out for us so we have the hole thing to ourselves for around 3 hours

My gloves were just plain white. We walked inside with McKenna and them two out there skates on and I put mine on.

"How do you have them" dad asked

"Oh did I not tell you I did ice skating for 2 years" I said getting up and stepping onto the ice.

Chris and McKenna looked at each other confused and they came on the ice and they stayed against the wall. I went to the middle as my favourite song started to play.

(Smt like this)

I came to a stop and saw Chris and McKenna looking amazed.

"Holy shit" McKenna mumbled

"Okay one how did you not get dizzy and two how did you learn that and three I can barely stand on here the fuck" dad asked as I skated over

"Like I said I did skating comps for 2 years" I said smiling

"Your amazing is there anything you can't do" McKenna said

"Well I can't draw that's one" I said

"can you sing?" Chris asked

"Maybe maybe not you'll have to find out" I said skating backwards

"This girl surprises me everyday" Chris said

"Tell me about it she's amazing" McKenna responded

I started doing a trick ive wanted to do for year but I've never got it. I tried it and got it first try. How the hell i did that I have no idea. For the next 3 hours I've been teaching the other 2 the basics of ice skating and teaching them how to stop themselves and stuff. They got the hang of it... eventually. Dad kept falling on his ass which was hilarious. We all went back to the bleachers and took off our skates and me and McKenna took off our joggers and hoodies so we both had dresses underneath and dad just stayed in his shirt and pants as we all left and drove to the restaurant. We walked inside and us dad had his glasses and baseball cap on. He was going to start filming avenger next week while I filmed my movies. I was going to be filming 3 movies this year and 1 next year. I was going to start voice acting vanellope in wreck it Ralph tomorrow and then I'd be filming believe me in 2 days. Then I'll be filming the romance movie next year but I would be filming with my dad in avengers as Wanda little sister, Calani maximoff , who is 16 and has been in hiding since Wanda told her pietro died and she has the Same powers as Pietro and she gets blipped from helping the avengers try and destroy thanos. My agent said that they have found a role for the guy I would be working with in the romance movie and it's someone named Ollie Langford. Apparently he was blonde and around 5,10. Well that's me fucked then since I'm only 4 foot 11. I'll need a stepping stool to get to him.

"Earth to Morgan" dad said waving his hand across my face

"Huh sorry what" I said

"We were talking about upcoming movies are you okay" he asked

"Yeah sorry I was just thinking about movies I'm going to be in." I said

He nodded and we all ordered food and we soon went home around 7pm since McKenna had school tmr. Dad drove home and we stayed in his room and watched movies and cuddled and ate pizza and ice cream and commode cuddles with dodger and it was the best birthday ever.

"Morgan why did you really zone out at dinner" dad asked

"I was fine dad I promise I was just thinking about movies" I said

"You promise you not going to over work yourself" he said

"I promise I'm filming 3 for the rest of this year and then 1 next year but the 1 next year is a secret you can't know about it yet." I said smirking

Dad groaned as I laughed and throw pop corn at his head. Dad quickly ate it before dodger got it. Me and dad watch another Harry Potter movie since I started to force him to watch them with me. I felt my eyes getting heavier as I fell asleep on dad.

_____________________________

Words: 1095💗