Staying with chris

⚠️❗️warnings❗️⚠️ talk about abuse and sexual assault and swearing

Holy shit.

"Y-your Chris evans" I stuttered.

"Yeah I wore a hat and glasses to keep the paparazzi away" he said.

I started breathing heavily as my legs went numb and collapsed. I felt 2 arms go around me and help me to the floor slowly

"Hey hey hey breathe with me kiddo breathe your okay" he said hugging me .

I calmed down in his arms pretty quickly which was surprising. I let out a heavy sigh.

"I-Im sorry" I managed to spit out.

"Hey don't be sorry for something you can't control kid it's not your fault" he said pulling away from the hug and putting my hair behind my ear. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sighed.

"Wanna talk about it" he said softly.

"My parents have been abusing me since I was 2 and they make me clean, cook, go get groceries and pay the bills and my dad started touching me in ways that he hasn't before. They burn my arms and while me on my back and I can't take it anymore that's why I smoke and drink" I said I tried stopping myself but I just couldn't and I don't know why I told him.

He probably has more important things than a stupid teenage girl. He looked at me as a small tear escaped his eye and he hugged me carefully.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through that kid you really don't deserve that you have a bright future ahead of you and I can see your a lovely and caring girl." He said softly as he placed a small kiss on my head.

"I'm so sorry you probably have more important things than me at 2:30 in the morning" I said sniffling.

"I don't, I couldn't sleep so I decided to drive to my favourite park and then I saw you acting so I stayed and watched but come on you can stay at my house for tonight you aren't going back to that hell hole" he said helping me up.

"No no im fine I really don't want you to bother with me your a busy guy" I said grabbing my bag.

"Nope come on you don't have a choice im not letting you stay there more than a second" he said. I sighed and followed him to his car.

I got in the passenger side and he got in the driver side. He started to drive and there was so much tension you could cut it with a knife.

"You hungry?" He asked. "N-not really" I said covering my waist.

"To bad I'm getting my Donald's what do you want" he asked pulling into the 24 hr mc Donald's.

"I'll just have chicken nuggets with small fries" I said.

"That all?" He asked. I nodded and he orders some food for me and himself.

We ate it in the car and I ate mine pretty quick since I haven't eaten in weeks.

"So tell me about yourself" he said after putting a fry in his mouth.

"Well my names Morgan amar grace Martinez. I'm origanlly from Portugal in Spain. My parents are from Morocco. We moved here when I was 5 since my parents were wanted in Spain so we moved here and my middle name is love in Spanish. So technically my name is Morgan love grace Martinez. I like acting and my favourite film is the first captain America film. Steve peggy and black widow are my favourite tho" I said while eating my fries.

"Oh really" he said with a small laugh.I smiled and nodded.

"What about songs do you like music" he said.