Chris's birthday

Tw!! Panic attack

I woke up around 5 am since I know dad wouldn't be awake at this time and I didn't want him to see downstairs. I had a shower and got ready for the day. I had a hole dinner planned with us both and his family. I rented out his favourite restaurant and I texted Chris's mom to get all the family to come over and which they did I let them in around 6:50am. Chris can sleep like a fucking baby honest to god. Many ways I decided to make Chris and the family and myself some breakfast well I made Chris some waffles with whipped cream and strawberries on. I grabbed a bucket of ice and 2 pans and walked to Chris's room as the family followed while filming. I threw the ice on Chris and he screamed and I banged the pans together.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESR DORITO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." I sang badly as the hole family laughed at Chris being cold from the ice

Chris got out of bed and threw me over his shoulder as I screamed knowing exactly what he was going to do. I wiggled out of his grip as he got to the pool and pushed him in instead.

"paybacks a bitch huh evans" I said crossing my arms

He splashed me and I screamed and ran inside with the family and he got out and dried himself off and said he'll to the family.

"Your getting it later missy" dad said pointing at me

"Do it and I'll take away your presents and I won't make you dinner" I said smiling

"God please don't I love your cooking" he said hugging me tight

I laughed and sat down and pushed the waffles to him and we all ate breakfast and then dad opened up all his presents. Once he opened the picture of me and dodger he looked at me and pouted and his eyes water.

"Awww dad don't cry" I said hugging him and kissing his head

"Well I see both my babies on one picture so I am going to cry" he said making us all laugh

Dodger comes prancing in with Chris's underwear looking really happy at his accomplishment at receiving Chris's underwear. I laughed and talked dad shoulder.

"He's got your underwear again" I said laughing

Dad rolled his eyes and grabbed his underwear and put them in the wash and dodger looked really sad bc Chris took them off him. We all had fun and grandpa and Scott went with Chris to help him get ready and grandma, Carly and Shanna came upstairs to help me get ready. Before I started getting ready I got the cake out my mini fridge and hid it in the trunk of dads car so he wouldn't see it and I could take it in to the restaurant and they could hide it for me. I ran back upstairs and got ready with my grandmas and aunts help. Grandma curled my hair and while aunt Carly and aunt shanna picked out my dress. I didn't my own make up since I wanted to do a bit of Latina make up.