School?

Tw!! Nightmare  and talk of kidnap idfk

-skip a couple weeks-

"GET HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT" Chris yelled

I quickly ran under my bed crying and covering my mouth.

"Where the fuck did you go" he said.

Small whimpers escaped my mouth and Chris found me under the bed and dragged me out as I screamed.

"LET ME GO" I screamed and cried

Chris slapped me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bold= acting
I woke up sweating and Chris shaking me.

"Hey hey it's okay your okay pumpkin you had a nightmare okay" Chris said holding my face and brushing the hair behind my ear.

"W-what time is it" I asked

"5:30" he said checking his watch

"Fuck" I mumbled as I put my head on his shoulder

"What is it pumpkin" he said rubbing my back

"I always have nightmares and wake up at 5:30 and it wasn't one that I normally have it was about you hitting me" I said looking down and playing with my hair.

I heard a sigh come out Chris mouth and hug me tight.

"I will never lay a finger on you without your permission okay and you know that pumpkin and you mean the world to me. You are my number one priority not my mom not dodger you" he said softly

I nodded as I relaxed in his arms. We both fell asleep and then soon woke up around 7 ish to head to the studio. I wasn't on until 10pm so I applied for more movies that were being filmed and a voice acting too. I also applied for a romance movie we're I was going to be playing a 15 year old girl who found out she was in love with her moms best friends son and her parents kick her out for being in a relationship so young so she then has to move in with her aunt since she had no other family. I didn't tell dad since I know he would freak out. Dad and McKenna were filming all morning so I decided to stay in my trailer waiting for my Time to go on. They called me onto set and it's were me and Mary are in a room with a woman while Frank is in court.

"Franks a nice guy I don't get why you don't like him" I said to the woman. "Well your grandmother thinks differently so that's why we are here today" she said. "This is bullshit you don't know what that man has done to make us both happy you don't get that you think Frank is this some poor bastard that fixes baits for a living" I said angrily." I understand your angry miss Adler but this is for yours and Mary's safety" she said. "We are safe tho Frank is safe" Mary said. "Mary you watch ufc fighting with him and Sarah your always running of doing god knows what" she said. "Yeah because I miss my aunt okay she was the one that was there for me when I struggled with my mental health don't you get that" I said. "Sarah calm down" she said. "No this is all bullshit I'm not leaving my father" I said getting up and walking out. I walked to the court room and kicked the doors in. "Dad I'm leaving I can't do this anym- dad who are these people" I said pointing at the couple. "Sarah honey these are yours and Mary's new foster parents" he said. "Fuck you dad" I said with tears in my eyes and running out the court room.

"And cut Morgan go get ready for your other seen and Chris you can take a break for a bit" the filmed said

Dad nodded and went to his trailer and I went and got ready for my next scene. I went back on set and it was a scene where I had to run onto the beach and sit by the water at night crying so I had to make my hair look wet and salty and make my face tear stained since my make up artist weren't here so I didn't exactly what I did. I sat on the sand as they turned the light fan on to make it look like it was windy.