𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐲 ; 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐲 ; 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨

"𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐬. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭"

 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭"

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓

Lauren Roundtree: I started hanging out with my brother more. Or well, I started hanging out with Graham and therefore my brother.

Eddie Roundtree: Any time I showed up, she was already there. He rolled his eyes.

Graham Dunne: Lauren became my best friend. We were attached at the hip. I trusted her with my life. He paused. So it was really hard to figure out how to tell her about Camila.

Lauren: When I found out Billy and Camila had started dating, I was- I don't know- heartbroken. I hadn't even begun to try and get over him and he was already dating. It just- it felt like he meant a lot more to me than I ever meant to him.

Billy Dunne: I didn't think I was ready to start dating again when I met Camila. Couldn't fathom it, actually. But I couldn't take my eyes off her. He smiled softly.

Lauren: Something wouldn't let me believe it. Not until I saw it with my own eyes. Graham had told me that she was a photographer and she would record them during their practices. So I decided to go to practice again. And- She clicked her tounge. -somehow, more than I ever thought possible came from that day.

-ooo-

"No!" Lauren shouted with a laugh, covering the frets of Graham's guitar with her hand to stop the music. "That's not right!"

"Okay. Show me then," he thrust the guitar into her hands.

"It's slow! It starts like-" she slowly strummed, "-You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you." Then she sped up her strums and raised the volume, "I love you, baby. And if it's quite alright, I need you, baby, to warm the lonely night. I love you, baby. Trust in me when I say."