𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞"

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

Lauren Roundtree: Suddenly, it was time to play for Teddy Price.

-ooo-

"Seriously a ballad? He's gonna think we're Andy fucking Williams," Eddie complained.

"I'm still shaky on tha chorus, too," Graham added.

'What if we only get one song?" Eddie asked.

"Well, then, this is the one we get, Eddie," Billy responded.

Teddy walked in, raising a hand to shush them. He simply walked over to the couch and sat down.

Billy stepped closer to his mic, "We just, uh, we wanted to say thank you for this opportunity. We're The Six and this is Silver Nail."

-ooo-

They cheered and celebrated as they drove off in their run down van.

-ooo-

Graham Dunne: Finally, we were on our way.

Billy Dunne: People think tha twe played one song for Teddy Price and he gave us a deal. He shook his head. Not true.

-ooo-

They all headed out the door of the Whiskey, leaving a cheering crowd behind them.

-ooo-

Billy: For months, he put us through the ringer. But it was worth it.

-ooo-

"Shut up," she heard Billy say to Teddy with a smile.

"Nope," Teddy shook his head.

"What's going on?" Lauren asked, placing a hand on Billy's back, sweaty or not.

"We're recording an album!" he exclaimed to her.

"What?!" she squealed. She jumped up and he latched onto her, spinning her around in a circle, just like the night Billy first met Teddy. He put her down and the two of them turned toward the man himself.

"No, don't hug me, don't..." they grabbed onto him tight, both grinning widely.

"What's happening?" Graham asked.

"We're making an album!" Billy and Lauren shouted.

The rest of them rushed to hug Teddy too.

-ooo-

"Billy, where the hell are you?!" Lauren shouted, looking around the house.

"Woah, sunshine," Billy winced. She spun around in her place.

"Come on," she grabbed his arm and pulled him into her room where her guitar and notebook laid open on her bed.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I've got this song in my head, sort of, but I don't know what to make of it." She grabbed the guitar and the book, tossing the latter to him as she sat down. "I mean, I have some chords like-" she strummed a few times and started singing, "All I know is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life. Got a feeling your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life. But any more than that, I'm not sure."

"I like this one, I've got my money on things going badly, got a history of stories ending sadly-" he stopped himself, "Give me that," he reached his hand out.

She slid her guitar off her shoulders, passing it to him. He sat down next to her and started strumming the same chords that she had. "Got a feeling your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with light. And I want you now. Wanna need you forever. In the heat of your electric touch..."

Lauren was quickly writting down whatever he said.

"I was thinking just one time, maybe the stars align. And maybe I call you mine and you won't need space or string me along while you decide."

"And just one time, maybe the moment's right. It's 8:05 and I see two headlights."

A grin appeared on Lauren's face, "And then it goes back to the chorus, All I know..."

-ooo-

Lauren: Another song for the books. Just like that. She snapped her fingers.

Billy: Everything had gone so slowly then suddenly it was all happening so fast. We recorded our album in six days, had two weeks off, then it was time to hit the road.