𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 ; 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 ; 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢

"𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡-𝐢-𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰-𝐲𝐚 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲-𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨-𝐲𝐚. 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬"

 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬"

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓

Lauren Roundtree (Songwriter & Bassist for Daisy Jones & The Six): I couldn't tell you when I fell in love with music. It sort of just- fell into my lap, I guess. She laughs and shrugs. It seemed like one day I woke up and I could play the guitar. And, man, did I use that skill anytime I could.

Eddie Roundtree (Bassist for Daisy Jones & The Six): My sister- He scoffs and shakes his head she was gullible. She was too trusting for her own good. I mean how can someone be hurt so many times but still want to see the good in people? 

Lauren: I had the biggest crush on Billy when we were kids. I mean, who didn't? He was cute. And he could play guitar? He was the package deal. She smiles. I was young and in love, what did I have to lose?

Billy Dunne (Leadsinger and Songwriter for Daisy Jones & The Six): He looked off toward something in the distance off camera, a soft smile fell on his face. Things were so simple back then.