𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐤𝐢𝐝 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 ; 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐤𝐢𝐝 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

"𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬. 𝐢 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬"

 𝐢 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬"

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

Camila Alvarez: They say it takes two to make a house a home, and some things are really just that simple. She smiled. So that first house, wasn't perfect. But we made it work. Didn't matter to us that it smelled like wet clothes or that an old lady had died in it the week before. We got it cheap, we got it fast, and we got to live in Laurel Canyon.

-ooo-

Lauren wondered from the back bedroom into the main room.

"Ugh can you guy stop! Where the hell did you get a pirate costume?!" she exclaimed, laughing at Warren standing on the couch. She turned her head when the boys stopped fighting.

Karen had arrived.

"Ah! You're here! Hi! Welcome!" the blonde rushed toward her.

"Uh hi," Karen responded.

"Come on, I'll show you our room," she lead the girl to the back of the house. "So here it is, I think it's kind of cute but the boys won't touch it because they think it's haunted."

Karen nodded, with a slight discust.

-ooo-

Karen Sirko: First impressions, not great. But we had a gig on the Strip.

-ooo-

"Filthy McNasty's. Lovely," Karen commented as the band unloaded the van, grabbing their gear.

"Oh, come on guys, it's not so bad," Camila tried to cheer them up.

-ooo-