𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ; 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 & 𝐭𝐚𝐞

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ; 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 & 𝐭𝐚𝐞

"𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝. 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭?"

 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭?"

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Lauren Roundtree: Once we got back to the house, I hid out. I couldn't face Camila sober. Plus the fact that there was a new baby around.

Graham Dunne: I was trying to take care of Lauren. At the time, I didn't know what had happened, all I knew was that she was different.

-ooo-

Graham knocked on her bedroom door. After a moment of silence he opened it. Her back was turned toward him.

"Hey sunshine," he greeted. "I brought you some food," he set the plate on the bedside table, sitting on the edge of the bed.

The blonde remained silent.

He gently rested his hand on her back, caressing softly.

"Try and eat, okay?"

Still no response.

He quietly leant down and pressed a kiss to her temple before exiting her room.

-ooo-

Lauren: I didn't know what to do with myself. I mean, I didn't have a baby to take care of. No shows to perform because the label dropped us. So I drank and I wrote.

-ooo-

The house was quiet, so Lauren softly strummed her guitar.

"Don't know what to say, two people can change. Don't think we're above, might happen to us." Her eyes caught motion in the doorway and she cursed herself for not shutting it tightly before she started playing. But as she moved to put down her guitar, she froze. Billy was standing before her.