Chapter 15

In the morning y/n couldn't walk properly. He looked at the mirror and saw the bite marks on him especially on his neck and nipple...

Aizetsu kissed the back of y/n's neck while urogi is sucking y/n's nipple.

Y/n remember that moment and shook his head, he couldn't believe he lost his virginity to some demons... What if Raliko finds out but what if his mother..

He started panicking he looked around the room to find anything to cover the bite marks.

He found some pounder and started putting on his neck ear trying his best to cover the marks, he never wore makeup or anything.

Y/n wore his kimono the same kimono that karaku gave him, Y/n looked at the mirror and fix his hair.

He tried putting on some make up but failed horrible before Raliko barge in by using the window.

"I see someone is struggling putting on make up"

Raliko said teasingly and snickered as he looked at y/n's face his lipstick is messed up so is his eye shadow.

"here let big bro help you!"

Raliko spoke happily before helping y/n with his make up, y/n zoned out.

"my my your already a moaning mess just by my finger~"

Karaku spoke seductively as he thrust his finger which made y/n moan in pleasure and pain.

Sekido's hand is stroking y/n's dick slowly while aizetsu is kissing y/n's neck gently and leaving some hickeys.

Urogi then kissed y/n and shoving his tongue inside his mouth.

"y/n.. Hey earth to y/n"

Raliko snap his finger infront of y/n's face trying to get his attention, y/n blinked and looked at Raliko.

"what?" y/n spoke quietly, he can't believe he is thinking about what happened last night.

"I finished your make up so how do you like it??"

Raliko asked before y/n looked at the mirror and saw Raliko did a really good job

"woah! I never knew you are good with make up!?"

Y/n is shocked at how good Raliko is good with make up. And Raliko just smirked he is proud on his ability

"of course! I helped my mom with her make up all the time!"

Raliko said happily while grinning as he cleaned up the make up products, making sure to be careful with it

"mm so your a mama's boy"

Y/n spoke calmly while Raliko just nodded and he noticed the bite mark at the back of y/n's neck

"hey y/n what is that..?"

Raliko asked quietly as he is worried for y/n. Y/n quickly covered the back of his neck before smiling nervously.

"it's nothing!"

Raliko looked at y/n suspiciously

"that looks like a love bite but i looks like a bite from some demon."

He looks at y/n before grabbing him and slightly opened his kimono to check and his suspensions are right he got laid by the amount of marks and hickeys

"did you just have sex with a guy?"

Raliko asked calmly before fixing y/n's kimono and y/n is blushing in embarrassment.