Chapter 4

Timeskip to a month (you already have your sword, you can choose the design)

You and and Raliko basically teamed up, you two became really good friends.

At the moment you two were just resting underneath a beautiful old lush tree, you two talked and talked about random things like family and all.

You were shocked that Raliko have 3 siblings and he was the oldest. You wanted to learn more about him but he just dismiss it. You two sat there in a peaceful silence as birds chirp in the background.

"hey y/n I have been think what breathing style you want to learn?"

Raliko asked curiously as he took a bite of some sushi that he bought from a shop in a near by village, you thought for a moment
"I haven't thought about a breathing style yet..." you thought to yourself as you stared off in the distance the view was breathe taking.

You zoned out as you stared deep in the water before Raliko tap you on the shoulder gently

"you didn't answer my question"

Raliko spoke calmly as he handed you a bento full of sushi and you took it before eating

"well I maybe I would want to learn flame breathing... How about you? What breathing style you want to learn ral?"

You spoke calmly as you ate sushi and Raliko thought for a moment before smiling

"I want to learn mist or wind breathing!"

Raliko said confidently as you chuckled before finishing your sushi. You both notice it was almost night time and both grab your katana ready to kill some demons.

"let's go back to the village let's make sure no demons attack the village"

Raliko spoke happily as both of you went back to the village and by the time you got there it was sun down and everyone is already in their homes and some other demon slayers were there to help.

Time passes and no demons it was weird to feel calm at the moment before you hear someone crying as the other demon slayers have there katana out just in case as they approuched the sound they saw a man crying. They were disgusted on what they saw the man have a big lump in his head and horns and when you saw him you felt that he wasn't any ordinary demon.. Raliko felt it to as you two back away just incase and the demon slayers cut the old man's head and little did they know, they made a huge mistake.

425 words