Chapter 22

But then urogi and tanjiro burst through the wall breaking it..

"NEZUKO!"

He is shocked to see her paralysed and stab on the neck, sekido glared at him.

"tsk both karaku and urogi are useless."

Tanjiro then ran to sekido, sekido then made another Khakkhara and was about to stab tanjiro on the head before tanjiro dodge it.

The Khakkhara stab urogi's foot, sekido stares in shock as he saw the ripped out bird foot.

Tanjiro took this as a chance to strike sekido and slashed his tongue.

Sekido got stunned for a moment as tanjiro ran to nezuko trying to take the Khakkhara out with urogi's foot.

"TANJIRO BEHIND YOU!!"

Y/n yelled as sekido already regenerate his tongue and is already going to strike tanjiro.

"shit... He already regenerate!"

Tanjiro fell to the ground thinking he will get stab but instead nothing happened, He looked he saw nezuko holding the Khakkhara stopping it from stabbing tanjiro.

She then used her blood demon art on sekido burning him.

"What an insolent demon art!"

Sekido yelled in anger as he is hot right now literally. Y/n stared in shock on nezuko's ability, he never saw nezuko's blood demon art.

"nezuko..!"

Tanjiro said as he tried getting up but then karaku appeared in the sky.

"that looks fun! You wouldn't mind if I would join would ya!?"

Karaku said as he swing his leaf fan to them creating a powerful pressure making both nezuko and tanjiro unable to move as the pressure is crushing them.

The floor then broke as they pass out.

Sekido, karaku and urogi looked them as karaku chuckle as he grins

"it's time for the finishing blow"

Karaku raises his fan to strike the y/n suddenly appeared out of nowhere and kick the fan off karaku's hand.

Karaku, urogi and sekido looked at y/n with shock.

"what the fuck are you doing!?"

Sekido yelled in anger as he slam his Khakkhara on the ground.

"ya what the fuck y/n?!"

Karaku and urogi said angrily

"those are my friends you idiots."

Y/n said as his arms are still tied together behind.

"listen carefully y/n I don't give a shit if they are your friends or not, we demons were order to kill this mother fuckers so shut the fuck up"

Sekido said in a high pitch mocking yet angry voice

Soon they started arguing before y/n got his legs tied and urogi is now watching him while karaku and sekido are talking

"did you know that the red marks on people's skin are cause by little bugs that makes hole through your skin and lay eggs."

Urogi said as he stares at y/n and y/n just looked at him like "bro wtf"

"urogi wtf"

465 words

So hey guys Im back, I will try to finish this book.