Chapter 7

No one's pov

Y/n woke up to a bed, he seems to be confused as he sat up and checked his surrounding.

He was in a somewhat comfortable room, the bed is soft and the pillows are comfy and the room has some bookshelf and the room is dim and there is barely any windows.

Y/n got off the bed and started looking around to try and found the door before he could even open the door he stopped as he heard some footsteps and talking. Y/n panicked and he ran to the bed and jump on it.

The door opened to reveal the clones as sekido walked in he scanned the place while karaku immediately went over to y/n and started cuddling with him. y/n acted like he is asleep as he felt karaku's strong arms wrap around his body, urogi sat down on the bed as he talked about random things while karaku kept cuddling with y/n.

Aizetsu however just watched as he felt jealous that karaku gets to cuddle with y/n instead of him, Sekido groan in frustration on how loud urogi is.

"shut the fuck up urogi!"

Sekido yelled out of anger as he glared at urogi and urogi just laughed like always while karaku is peacefully cuddling with y/n

"you know, we already know your awake darling~"

Karaku whispered to y/n's ear, y/n was slightly uncomfortable but just turn his body to try to ignore karaku. Karaku chuckled softly as he cuddle
y/n

"karaku... Share him atleast...."

Aizetsu spoke quietly as he looked sad, he wanted to cuddle with y/n atleast.

"aizetsu is right! Atleast let us cuddle with him, your always the one who is cuddle with him even when he is passed out!!"

Urogi spoke loudly as he glance at karaku and sekido just sighed in annoyance but nodded in agreement to urogi and aizetsu.

"uhm... No"

Karaku said as he buried his face in y/n's neck, y/n felt a bit uncomfortable by the action and sekido got angry as he grip on his Khakkhara tightly, Aizetsu felt jealous and felt more sad while urogi glared at karaku.

"your a selfish bitch"

Urogi spoke under his breathe as he rolled his eyes to the side and karaku saw that and sat up immediately.

"I beg your pardon you bird brain!"

Karaku yelled as urogi snap his head back to karaku and soon both of them are fighting. They are on the floor pulling each other's hair as y/n sat there in shock on how the two demons are fight and aizetsu is holding y/n close while y/n sat on aizetsu's lap.

Sekido is so disappointed as he sighed while he looked at the two fighting on the floor and trading insult at each at each other.

"...is this normal...?"

Y/n asked quietly as both sekido and aizetsu nodded.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑘𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑖 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.

Karaku just sat in bed with his arms crossed while glaring at urogi who is holding y/n and having his wings wrap around y/n.

Sekido sighed as he just waited for his turn. Hantengu is on y/n's hand, aizetsu just went to find some food for y/n as he thought y/n maybe hungry. y/n is still confused on why this demons Let alone the upper moon 4 being so friendly to him he does not understand why but he will ask in the future but right now he just want to relax..

600 words

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠! 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟!