Chapter 12

Y'all plz COMMENT!

I love reading y'all comments. It really makes writing on Wattpad worth it.

I Love Y'all 💕🤭

————

Nicki's POV

It's the end of the school day and I'm finally on the way to get some food. It's been about 3 days since the last time Beyoncé and I did the transfusion and honestly I was ready to get some real food. Megan and I decided to hit up a hibachi restaurant. When I finally got to the restaurant I took a small dose of Beyoncé's venom just to make sure I wasn't full out baked at this place.

Walking into the restaurant I was greeted and took to the grill area next to Megan who was watching a man do different tricks.

"Late as usual Tanya.", said Megan shaking her head.

"Not too much Jojo.", I said referring to her middle name.

"Yeah yeah, umm by the way I inv—

"Hey onika.", said a velvet voice. I turned to see Beyoncé wearing a red pants suit. Not gonna lie she had some curves on her.

"Megan.", I lowly growled.

"I'm sorry she wouldn't let me leave without her.", she said with a shrug.

"Damn you still being snappy with me?", she asked.

"I said nothing to you bey.", I said with an eye roll.

"It's good to see you too Onika.", she said hugging me. I smelled her perfume and she smelled like vanilla.

"You know you can call me Nicki, only my mother called me that.", i said.

I could see her demeanor change and she slightly nodded.

"Well then, so Nicki how was school?", asked Megan.

"You would know if you didn't drop out.", I said still being salty about her dropping out.

"Okay ladies enough weirdness, I need both of you to stay in the house tonight.", said Beyoncé looking at the menu.

"I have plans.", I said.

"So d—

"You're staying in the house.", said Beyoncé now making eye contact with the both of us.

"Megan I think your "sister" is hard of hearing.", I said sipping the mixed drink. I could hear Beyoncé lightly growl making me chuckle.

"Chill bey, why do we have to stay in the house?", asked Megan.

"Rihanna, cardi, and I have something to handle , so can you plea—

"Y'all wasn't gonna bring me?", asked Megan.

"Hell no Megan, this is too dangerous.", said Beyoncé. The man finally bought Megan's food and Beyoncé's order before taking mine.

"I'm going Beyoncé.", she said with a straight face.

"Me—

I nudged her and gave her a warning face before looking at Megan's hand turn scaly.

"Fine but you're doing comms.", said Beyoncé.

"Deal.", smiled Megan with diamond pupils.

You know I could tell that her state wasn't under her control at all at that point.

"Nicki I want you to come with Megan to make sure nothing pops off.", said Beyoncé.

"I. Have. Plans.", I said.