Chapter 10

Nicki's POV

I walked into the lecture 5 minutes late and once I stepped into the room all eyes were on me.

"Ms. Maraj, how nice of you to join us.", said Ms. Stanford.

"I'm sorry Ms. Stanford my car was having problems.", I said rushing to my seat.

"Don't let it happen again Ms. Maraj.", I nodded opening my notebook.

Once class was finished I texted Lauren asking that she send me pictures of her notes. Her and I weren't as close as we used to be in grade school because she felt Megan was "the wrong crowd".

She replied okay and I gathered my things and began walking towards the door.

"Ms Maraj may I talk to you?", asked Ms. Stanford.

I walked to her desk and she laid her eyeglasses down before standing up.

"You and Ms. Pete seem to both be lacking in my class, you've just come back today and Ms. Pete well she just sent in her letter to the dean.", she said making my heart speed up.

"Megan resigned?", I asked.

"Ms. Pete has fully dropped her scholarship to this university, she turned in her books two days ago.", she said.

"Ms. Stanford I will make sure to catch back up in this class and any other I have.", I said.

"I understand and Ms. Maraj I know today is a hard day for you but please tryna to conceal the fact that you're on a substance.", she said making my face turn.

"Yes ma'am your eyes are a gray color and something tells me the substance isn't the best to be on.", said Ms. Stanford.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the camera and for sure my eyes were gray. I grabbed my things and rushed out the room. This shit isn't right. I had random bruises on my body and my eyes now were turning.

I rushed to my car panting for a way to calm down. My nerves were wrecked and I couldn't breathe right at all.

I started the car but when I went to put it in drive I broke the handle.

Just fucking great!

Beyoncé's POV

I sat in my office writing the formal apology I was to give to Nicki tonight and lemme say, this shit is for the birds.

I still didn't understand my wrong doing but also didn't like seeing Nicki how I did so I was gonna do it.

My phone began to go off and I knew it had to be Cardi or Rihanna because Megan nor Nicki was talking to me.

"Wassup?", I asked putting the phone on speaker.

"Beyoncé I need you to come get me.", said Nicki in a panicked voice.

"What's wrong, where are you?", I asked jumping up grabbing my keys.

"I'm in the school parking lot, bring bags of venom.", she said before the line went dead. I sighed before running downstairs. I went to the deep freezer and grabbed two bags of my venom and left out the door.

Speeding through the city probably wasn't the best idea but I didn't give a damn. Once I reached the school parking lot I saw the Honda immediately and Nicki was inside it.

I pulled beside the car to see Nicki knocked out in the passenger seat. I got out of my truck and went to her car and knocked on the window. Me thinking she was sleep I kept knocking only to find out she actually was passed out.

Giselle: You're gonna have to do way more Bey.

I sighed before smashing the window and Nicki's eyes slowly opened. They weren't their normal brown color, they were a blue going on grey. Her body was shutting down and I needed to get her venom fast.