Chapter 8

Nicki's POV

I stood in the bathroom looking at my face. Even though it didn't leave much bruising that bitch still put his hands on me.

He promised me he wouldn't do it again. He said he was just stressed and I believed his ass.

There was a knock on the door.

"Leave me alone Beyoncé.", I said.

"Open the door Cookie.", said Megan.

I sighed getting up to open the door.

"Did he hit you again?", asked Megan.

"It fi—

"So he did?", she asked.

"Megan just le—

"I'm not letting shit go, now I let it slide last time but this go round I want that bitch head.", she said walking out the bathroom.

I knew she was gonna kill Rihmeek if she got her hands on him.

I rushed after her only to be met with Beyoncé's hard body.

"Megan's gonna go handle Robert while you rest.", she said picking me up like a feather .

"Let me go Beyoncé.", I said kicking my legs.

She ignored my kicks and screams and I was soon thrown on a bed and the door was locked.

"Let me out Beyoncé.", i said.

"No because you're gonna try to stop her, and I can't let that happen.", she said.

"She's gonna kill him.", I said trying to get past her.

"Good I hope she brings back the remains.", she said with a shrug.

How the fuck could she say that. Even though he is an asshole I love him. He's been there for years.

"THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!", I yelled getting angry.

"I don't care, he's a bitch to me for hitting you.", she said.

"LET ME GO!"

"Lower your fucking tone.", she said her voice deepening and her eyes turning yellow.

I obviously wasn't going anywhere with her in front of me.  I just huffed and plopped down on the bed.

"Now are you calm?", she asked.

"Obviously, I'm sitting down.", I said with an eye roll.

She huffed before leaving out the room. I followed behind her to come to a room.

"Solange if Megan comes back before I do tell her I went to handle something.", said Beyoncé before walking past me.

"Yeah you should say your goodbyes to your boy toy.", sighed Solange as I stood there.

"They can't kill him right?", I asked.

"They can, and they will.", said Solange while stepping out her room.

"I don't want him to die, we had an ar—

"It doesn't matter if the devil was flying over your head, he has no reason to lay his hands on you.", said Solange.

"Ughh no one understands.", I groaned rushing to the room.

Beyoncé's POV

"Rihanna let me go.", I said .

"Beyoncé your ass needs to stay here, now Megan and Cardi already went to handle him.", she said .