Our Normal

The beginning of filming for the prequel of Hunger Games The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes has begun filming 4 months ago. As the filming began the cast has grown a special bond with one another especially the four main stars who have found something special in one another from best friends of the 4 to all four being a couple which is funny since in the movie their characters are each others partner as well. Everyone knows the story of the hunger games prequel as a new character is introduced to be Tom Blyth's Coriolanus Snow's partner Ariel Diaz whose characters name is Jaylene Wilde .

Ariel is in her trailer sitting in her bed knees close to her chest rereading lines for her scenes of today's shoot of the film. Humming as she reads through the script there's a knock at her trailer door.
"Ariel stand by for filming."
"Thank you."
She heads straight to the make up and wardrobe trailer for today's style and outfit for her character. As she heads into the trailer she starts blasting some music to lighten up the mood even more.
"You know just what we need girl." says Hunter as she stands from her make up chair.
"You can never go wrong with music." she giggles.
They start working on her make up while stylist put her wardrobe together. They start chatting and joking amongst themselves.
"Ariel to set in 5."
She thanks the makeup artist and stylist and heads to the set. Once she arrives to location of the set for she spots her boyfriend getting retouched and ready to film as well.

 Once she arrives to location of the set for she spots her boyfriend getting retouched and ready to film as well

He looks up from his make up artist and smiles holding out his hand to her. She smiles and skips over intertwines their fingers while hugging his arm.
"Hello my beauty looking gorgeous as always." he says kissing her temple and wrapping an arm around her.
"Hii love your looking good as well."
Josh and Rachel head over holding hands as well smiling looking at the two lovers. The make up artist stuck between and jokes with them.
"Wow no need to show it off we know your dating both on and off screen you four love birds." and walks off laughing along with the young lovers.
Rachel and Ariel let go of their boyfriend's hands and link arms with one another. Rachel squeals as she exclaims," Finally the four of us are going
To start filming a whole lot more together from now on." They giggle as they head over to the floor to begin filming.

After three hours of hardcore of filming it is now lunch break and the 4 best friends are off in the meadow on set having a picnic double date. Ariel's head on Tom's lap while they feed one another as Rachel plays her guitar along with Josh.
"This is going to be one hell of a journey we're going to have together being in this franchise." says Josh.
"Well I wouldn't want it to be with any one else than the four of us along with Hunter to be doing it with." smiles Tom.
"No one the five of us are ride or die til the end." exclaims Rachel
Ariel giggles, "Five or not  at all."

Rachel smiles over at Tom and Ariel having their cute sweet moments together. "I hope you guys don't mind if I give a word of advice."
"Of course no go ahead Rach."
"You two are going to be a hit after this movie I just know it you aren't going to be a hidden gem no more. But I just want you guys to know after finding it you two are together in this film and in the real world it's going to be crazy, stories,made up lies. All that Hollywood bullshit and it's going to be scary but just know that out with the negative and in with the positive and worth of being together don't let no one tell you two how your relationship you go only you two have that control not them not all relationships survive the nasty flares of the spotlight but I just know with a love like your guys it's make it and put the rumors the truth in love."