Chapter Ten • MuzKokuDouKaza (why tf is it long???)

Sadly, requested by my sister 💀

Au: Og (Muzan gave Akaza a potion) ¦ Warnings: Smut, fluff, profanity, and kinks(multiple pov's 👹)

Pov    Speaking    Thoughts  

3rd Pov:

"Nakime," There was an eerie silence, he continued, "Teleport Akaza here," a creaking sound filled the silence. There was a strum as Nakime played her biwa to summon Akaza. Muzan got the test tube filled with 'Nadeshiko pink', he spun his wrist and examined the liquid swirling around, his plum red eyes seeming to dull. He went to his desk, pulled out his chair, sat down, and pushed the chair back to its (almost) perfect position, and being comfortable. Just as he adjusted, he heard a light knock on the door, "Come in," he said with a huff as he held the tube with one hand, the other was supporting the weight of his head as he tapped his cheek with his pinkie impatiently.

Akaza entered the room cautiously and shut the door carefully, he shuffled to the Demon Kings desk as he bowed respectfully and said, "You called for me?" "Yes, I did," he removed his hand from his face and placed it on the desk lightly. Akaza still bowing, "What'd you-" Muzan interrupted him, "You only speak when spoken to," he scolded, "Akaza." Akaza's cells started to shake and boil inside of him, it shortly ended. "My apologies, Muzan-sama." Muzan grunted softly, "You may take a seat," he said with a wave of his hand "Okay.." Akaza answered. As he straightened his back and walked over to the chair to have a seat, Muzan started explaining why he brought Akaza here.

"Do you understand?" "Yes." "Then come over and drink this." Akaza got up and walked over the Demon King and carefully got the tube and pulled the cork out. Akaza stared at the mysterious pink liquid, he pursed his lips, gulped, and drank it 'till the very last drop. Muzan examined the pinkette fondly, before he knew it, he had very lewd intentions which a boner was slightly forming. He dismissed the thoughts as he saw that Akaza finished. "So?" Akaza blankly stared at him, "How do you feel? Anything feels out of the ordinary or odd?" Akaza's lips quivered, he was trying so hard to stiffle a yawn. Drowsiness swept over him, sure he was intending to sleep beforehand, but he wasn't too tired, "I feel... Tired and dizzy," "I see..." Muzan pulled out a sticky note and a black pen, he jotted down some notes and as he finished, he put the pen down and sighed. Rubbing the bridge of his nose, he dismissed Akaza.

Akaza's pov

Why the hell do I feel so...exhausted all of a sudden? I got teleported to my room in the infinity castle, I used the last bit of my energy to drag myself to bed. I threw myself on my bed and curled up to a ball and immediately fell asleep, before I did, I felt a new sensation, a muscle I never knew existed, twitched involuntarily.

~~~~~

I groaned as I woke up from a creak, is someone opening a door? I groggily got up and stretched my arms when I felt a part of my body flick, "What the..." I mumbled, I heard footsteps outside of my room, probably 20 feet away, wait... How the fuck can I hear that? I I rubbed my eyes and felt my chest heavier than before, I looked down and (because of my short haori) saw that my... Boobs (?) were out. My face heated up, I pounced on my dresser, yanked it open, and started to search for clothes to cover my 'new' body.

~~~~~

I settled for a simple black kimono, before that, I wrapped bandages over my chest area, I tightened it and sighed in relief. I went to the mirror, not much changed, but my hair was longer, my waist was more slim, my lips were more red. It just gave me a more feminine look. Nothing much. Until I noticed I had pink cat ears and a pink tail with some blue stripes. "WHAT THE FUCK-!!!!!!!!" I noted that my voice sounded higher too. My panic rose and I continued to scream my lungs out like a w(p)ussy.

~~~~~

3rd Pov

There were loud footsteps, alas they almost broke down Akaza door (and killed each other to enter his room) the second they heard that blood curling scream. "What- Akaza!" Douma yelled out, there was a small whimper, Muzan looked around until he saw a pink cat ear and a bit tufts of fluffy cotton candy pink hair, he strolled over to him and placed a firm hand on his shoulder and shook him lightly. "Akaza?" Kokushibo and Douma looked at each other and decided to join their master. "Akaza... Get up" there was a sharp whine, Akaza shakily stood up, he wobbled a few steps and turned around when he clumsily tripped over his feet and fell.

Douma swooped to catch him, he saw Akaza's face turn beet red, he giggled softly as he glanced at his tail and saw it flick. He reached over and and touched his tail, a whimper was heard. Muzan and Kokushibo just stared at Douma doing his thing. Douma smirked and wrapped his cold hand around his tail and started to stroke it slowly, he stopped as he carried Akaza and threw him on his (Akaza's) bed. Muzan walked over to the door and shut and locked it. Kokushibo started to undress, before Douma stripped Akaza, he asked for his consent. Akaza turned to face the other way and nodded, a blush creeping on his pale face.

Muzan was now standing beside Akaza (eyeing his breasts), he, too, was naked along with the rest of them. He crouched down and grabbed Akaza's chin and made him face him, "Did that potion I gave you do this?" Akaza looked into Muzan's eyes and nodded slowly. Muzan snickered as he let go. He stood up, "On your knees, now." He commanded, Akaza's ears twitched, he obediently went on his knees, "Open," he placed his pointer finger on Akaza's lip, honey eyes stared into plum red eyes, he opened his mouth...

Should I write smut?? 

(: you can skip this part if you'd like :)

Btw, I'm sorry for taking so long to publish anything, and when I do, I make many parts. I'm just not feeling it y'know? It's a little phase, it'll soon pass by, tysm for 30 followers!