Chapter Seven - Doukaza (Pt. 1)

Credits to :  @TheRealAkaza(Your on a roll, sorry it took me 3 or 4 days to credit you, I forgot to add that in 🥲)

Douma walked in the hallway, waving hello to some of his fellow colleagues, tapping the top of his pen on his clipboard nervously. He was assigned to a new patient, who many of his coworkers tried to take care of him and on the same day they were removed of taking care of the patient. Some say that the doctors quit their job or just pleaded the boss for another client. This fact, only, made his heart jump up to his throat and the butterflies flutter in his stomach, feeling a little lightheaded, Douma concluded that he was being too overly dramatic.

 One of his coworkers stopped him and asked, "Hey, heard you got a new patient. Who is it?" It was Kokushibo, an old buddy of Douma, "Hope it's not the pink haired guy, right?" He mumbled slightly more to himself than Douma. "Oh! Is that the patient everyone talks bad about?" "Er... Well, yes. Did you get him?" Kokushibo asked, getting slightly tensed.

"Yeah, I did, but what's bad about him? He's like an infamous celebrity around here." Douma joked as he playfully rolled his eyes, Kokushibo stood gravely at Douma. "What?" Kokushibou didn't move a muscle, "Uh... Did I say something wrong?" "Have you not read the documents?" His voice seemed to raise in volume, "Yes, yes I did!" "Front and back?" Kokushibou said with gritted teeth. 

Douma stared blankly at Kokushibo, "There was a back?" Kokushibou groaned as he smacked his face with the palm of his hand, Douma glanced at his watch, he grew more frantic, "Well, I gotta go! Nice chatting with you bye!" He waved as he ran out of sight as another coworker, who was eavesdropping, said, "He's going to get himself fired." Kokushibo sighed in defeat as he replied,  "Yeah..."

I'm trying to publish as much as possible, sorry this 'Prologue' sucks some ass, but I'm trying 🙂🔫