Chapter five - Renkaza

Warning: Profanity

Au: Researcher Rengoku • Siren Akaza

Requested by : @TheRealAkaza (Thank you for the idea 😽)

I don't know what to do by the way ;-;•♥️

Alarms were blaring as another test subject tried to flee the twisted lab. Akaza sighed as he lied back on his rock and swished his tail under the cool water. He closed his eyes and covered his ears with his hands, God he wished those stupid experiments stopped trying to escape the facility, when he got captured he didn't fight back. It would've been useless anyway since his lower half is submerged underwater. It was pointless, he heard ringing from his ear, which cleared as he heard a buzz come from the speaker in his room.

"Is it on?" Said the voice coming from the speaker. "yeah? Oh! Ahem. Subject #2606 or Akaza, you'll meet Tamayo and a new researcher in just a minute, alright?" Akaza looked around his room, 1/4 land and the rest water, he grunted a bit as he pushed himself off the rock he was sunbathing on. He fully submerged into the water, swimming gracefully all around, with gills and lungs and his body fully adapted to be able to live in both land and water for prolonged periods of time.

He swam about until he got bored and went to lay his head on his crossed arms, awaiting for the researchers to come and do their thing. After awhile, they finally came, Tamayo and the new researcher, Rengoku. "Sorry for making you wait, Akaza. How have you been?" Questioned lady Tamayo as she pulled a cart with supplies and clip board. "I've been waiting for you for so long!" Groaned Akaza, not taking his eyes off Rengoku. 

"I see..." She replied as she held a syringe filled with vitamins and antivirus and antibiotics for Akaza, she gave it a light flick and seemed satisfied. "Who is he?" Akaza asked as he pointed to Rengoku, who stood awkwardly on the corner of the room, he was beet red, "Is he okay?" Tamayo looked up from her clipboard and looked directly at Rengoku and then faced Akaza, a light smirk started tugging at the corner of her lip. "I guess he has a little crush on you~" she said smiling. "I wouldn't blame him." Akaza shrugged, Kyojuro seemed on the verge of passing out. "This, this Rengoku- and Rengoku, dear, do you need a moment?" Rengoku immediately nodded as he bolted out of the room, hand gripping his shirt. "What the hell?" He breathed out.

I'll continue this later (if you want me to)

Ravi de vous rencontrer, bonne journée!

♥️