Chapter Six - Renkaza (continued ❤)

"Rengoku!" yelled his teacher from #2609's cell, he violently shook his head and ran back inside the room. "Yes, Lady Tamayo?" he asked a little out of breath. " I need you to hold his arm, all right?" "Uh- alright." said Rengoku a little nervously as he walked up to the shirtless... mermaid? Or was it a merman? Wondered Rengoku as he got a hold of the pink-haired man's arm and held it steady as Tamayo inserted the syringe directly into his vein. Kyojuro couldn't shake the feeling that the merman was staring at him the whole time. As they were leaving his cell, at last Rengoku talked to his instructor.

"Is he some type of mermaid?" asked Kyojuro, Tamayo came to a sudden halt, she stood still and continued walking as if nothing happened, "You could argue whether he was a mermaid or in this case, merman or a siren." she explained. "Do you know the difference between them both?" she asked Rengoku as she pushed the cart along, "... No?" Tamayo stifled a laugh ans started to explain. "Mermaids, if found wild in the ocean, help or greet sailors and wish them luck. They do nothing but sit or swim and act pretty. Sirens, however, sing when they see a ship full of sailors to lure them in to then consume them."

She said pausing, "Do you understand now?" "Well, yeah, but Akaza doesn't seem to sing... he acts like a mermaid..." "That's because we inject another formula or antidote- however you see it- which prevents him from brainwashing us." she said with a small smile. "Oh" Rengoku was dumbfounded, "I've got to be honest though, I feel like he likes us and wouldn't try to do it." "Yeah." Rengoku said, there was a long silence until Tamayo said, "I think he likes you." Rengoku's eyes widened as he looked at his instructor as if she was a wild rabid animal.

"What?!" he remarked, "Oh, Rengoku... I know you like him too, it's obvious." she said smiling while [still] pushing her cart to her office, her shift was done when she visited Akaza. Rengoku was red again as he finally found his voice once more, "You think so?" he said in a whisper, "Positive." said Tamayo.

Might make another part, I dunno, maybe if I'm not too busy with school ^^