Chapter Eight • Doukaza (pt. 2 or is it 1?)

(Most information comes from Google or Mayo Clinic... If there is anything confusing, please notify me and I'll try to clear things up ^^)

Warnings: Profanity & uncanon    Au: Doctor Douma & Mentally ill Akaza    Enjoy!

Douma was panting when he reached his new patient's door, when he regained his composure, he flipped the patient's record and skimmed over it. He opened the door with a unique key, specifically for this certain patient, he saw that he had a personality disorder Cluster A and had some mild schizophrenic episodes. Douma huffed a bit as he muttered "Oh boy..." Under his breath. As he entered and secured the door, he shuffled inside the tidy and simple room. 

The flooring was polished red wood, one side of the wall (and the ceiling) was pure snow-white quartz, the other walls were a lead shade of color. His bed was on the far-right corner, some hanging LED lights were on the wall next to the bed's right side. The patient's bed sheets were white, so were the covers, his pillows were a light shade of grey. There was a grey quilt on the corner of the bed. A white polar bear cut out was beside the bed (in between the wall and bed). White and grey fluffy carpet was placed beside the left side of the bed. A light brown bookshelf was filled with books, he saw a mirror placed a foot away from the bed. 

He whistled at the fashionable and snug room, too amazed to realize the other person in the room. "What are you doing here?" Asked the patient, Douma yelped as he jumped a bit. The pink haired man snorted quietly, Douma examined the boy, he seemed quite young.

Pale, silky smooth skin, except he had dark circles around his eyes and his voice seemed strained with tiredness. He wore a red crewneck sweatshirt and a black, elastic waistband, multi pocket sweatpants. His pink fluffy, soft looking hair was long, but not too long 'nor short, his honey yellow eyes seemed to have a slight shine and the center looked a tad bit dull. His eyelashes were long but pretty, his lips looked perfect and smooth, his hair seemed to fade to black on the tips he noted. He had pointy teeth, yet solid white, his smile was priceless. His eyebrows were perfectly trimmed, this whole patient was simply perfect. He seemed to have been handmade and delicately designed from the heavens up above and brought to the world carefully by angels. 

"Hello?" He waved his hand in front of Douma, Douma blinked as he snapped out of his trance. "Huh?" He croaked, "Um... Are you okay?" He asked, Douma faced him, he felt his cheeks heat up when the pinkette looked directly at him, "I'm good, do you need anything?" The pinkette shifted uncomfortably, "Are you ok-" -he got cut off by the pinkette saying, "You were staring at me for a long moment..." "Oh. I'm sorry, would you like to talk about it?" The pinkette looked at him, confusion written across his face, "Elaborate, please." "Well, how did you feel?" Douma said, the pinkette thought for a moment, "...Weird" he replied, "Weird..." Douma repeated, "Okay, I promise not to do that again." The pinkette blinked, "Promise?" "Yeah, a promise," the pinkette was about to ask something, but Douma continued, "A promise is a declaration or assurance that one would do a particular thing or that particular thing will happen." The pinkette and Douma were now on the edge of the bed. Douma was sliding his hand up and down the patients back to reassure him, he tried for a smile, but the pinkette said this,

"That's fucking fake." "What?" Douma was confused and shocked, "Your smile, it's fake." He growled as he harshly shoved a startled Douma off his bed. Clipboard still on hand, he quickly looked through the symptoms list of this patients list. 

Cluster A personality disorders
Cluster A personality disorders are characterized by odd, eccentric thinking or behavior. They include paranoid personality disorder, schizoid personality disorder and schizoid personality disorder. Paranoid personality disorder. 
Pervasive distrust and suspicion of others and their motives. Unjustified belief that others are trying to harm or deceive you. Unjustified suspicion of the loyalty or trustworthiness of others.