Chapter 4- slight Doukaza + Hakukoyu (I think)

Warning:

Profanity

Au:

Harry Potter x KNY

"Line up!" Professor McGonagal said aloud to the first years, "Single file! I'll call your name and you'll come up, and sit on that stool," she pointed to the stool on the center of the stage and infront of the other professors and wizards and witches. Akaza gulped as he looked around the huge dining room, there were long tables, sorted out by a color and animal. The students sitting were staring at a particular blonde, whose beauty was astonishing, rainbow eyes, silver blonde hair, which was messy and his body too. He wore a plain white shirt and blue jeans, with white shoes. "Now settle down, you'll come up and I'll put the sorting hat and you'll be placed in one of these four brilliant houses; Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin!" She took out a scroll and started reading. It was boring that he didn't notice who went where, it was his and Hakuji's turn, as they went the younger of the twins got hold of Hakuji's sleeve. Hakuji went first since he was the oldest of the twins.

"Ravenclaw!" Yelled out the hat, then a cheer began from a table, whose color was blue and its animal was a raven. Hakuji seemed to be relieved as he smiled and calmly walked down the aisle and sat with a girl, Koyuki, was her name, Akaza recalled. "Akaza Soyama!" He blinked cluelessly and walked up to the stool and plopped down.

"Slytherin!" There was an even bigger cheer from the green snake table, the blood drained from Akaza's face, he hoped to be with his brother, I guess his brother thought so too. He hopped off the stool, without thinking he flicked the hat off and walked over to his table, who was roaring and cheering for what he did. As they finished up the last few people, some of the first years introduced themselves to Akaza. The blonde Akaza saw was named Douma, another kid said his name was Rui, another Kaigaku, Obanai and Snape were their house leader.

Dumbledore stood up and lightly hit his glass cup with a spoon to get their attention, he couldn't get Akaza's because the ghosts were surrounding him and touching him, giving him goosebumps. This one ghost called Bloody Baron, seemed to have grown very fond of the pink haired boy, which hasn't happened over centuries, stayed by his side.

••Time skip•• 

As they were lead to their dormitory, Douma tried to hit up Akaza, but the bloody baron had another plan, he went over to Snape and came back telling Akaza to follow him. As bloody baron guided Akaza through the halls, the pinkette got a glimpse of his brother and..Koyuki!? Kissing behind a pillar, Akaza felt joy for his brotherr, but also a bit jealous because he doesn't have anybody as his. He wanted to also be loved, but it's not time for that. As he followed, he was shown a little hut outside of Hogwarts.

To be continued

=)

My discord: im.bored_29025 (it was rushed, I know, 506 words)