S3: Episode 4 [ Heartache is Just a Youthful Thrill ]

▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌

[ Location: ————— ]

__________________________________

A whole of black covers the sky's vast horizon, a drift of cool gray moves along under its stretching scope–as a beacon of white shines through its light cover: seeping through the dark expanse with a soft glare, brightening the dark grounds below and setting the line of separation between the island and its black waters. A forever presiding midnight, an eternal contrast to the constant goings and returnings, the alterations of the rest of the Underworld's days and nights. A separate sphere of time further illuminated by the great beacon of light, fully whole and filling the dark sky–the standing moon that has long since stood undeterred remains unopposed.

But just as that moon's light shines upon the island ground and the sea of waters that surround it–the luminary's glow also takes the opportunity to array itself around the form of a centuries old fortress: no less a castle. As with a graceful glide that descends into the glass windows, the serene blue light drifts past the panes and into the office room, landing onto the desk first before providing a faint glimmer to the remainder of the dark space.

And with cool, bright, glowing light falling onto him as he remains seated in his aged wooden chair, the moonlight only serves to brighten the color of his blond streaks of hair and cause the back of his white long-sleeved shirt to glow just a bit. "Now... Should I just hit send, or do I need to be a bit clearer with my suggestions?" As, draped over his chair, his dark black coat awaited him and in front of the young man, he sat in front of a bright screen, his laptop currently open as he overlooked the email he had written out with. Wearing a pair of black reading glasses, they rested over his nose and highlighted the lavender color of his eyes: an odd choice for someone who typically wore his choice of eyewear with a colored tint, but of course–this was for work after all. He wanted to feel a bit more professional doing this.