S1: Episode 12 [ Ain't No Rest For The Wicked ]

Highschool DxD The Serpent King: [Season One ]

Episode 12: [ Ain't No Rest For The Wicked]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

"Hansel and Gretel, I think that's the impression I get when I see those two," Rias commented as she walked ahead, glancing behind her and staring at a certain set of blondes, while her knight who was also behind her wasn't included in her little observation.

"Fufu~ President, would that mean we're the witches in their tale?" Akeno asked curiously at her king's comment, at her right side with Kiba behind them, the violet-eyed queen looked past him and at the other blondes, specifically at the taller dark-skinned one. Light and dark, if you were interested in any one of the two, you could have your favorite shade of chocolate right in front of you. Yet the thought made Akeno let out a giggle. "Ara~Ara, does that mean I'll get to take a bite out of them, President?"

Walking along the trail, Rias shook her head at the harmless comment and looked at her friend who seemed to have just the most innocent smile on her face, causing Rias to give a skeptical look. "Down girl, we're here to train, and I don't think Alaster over there will be at all interested in your jokes, while I'm sure little Asia will just pass out."

"Aww, but he looks so grown, it would have been cute to see him act his age. I even heard he gave one of Sona's bishops quite the chase recently...," Akeno said a bit disappointed while Rias just laughed lightly. But today, they, or rather the whole club weren't dressed for school, as they were dressed more casually.

"But...," Taking another glance at the two supposed siblings, Rias smiled a little at seeing how they were acting, it felt a bit nostalgic after all. A scene she also once shared while coming up this trail, of course, she was far younger and her brother was giving her a piggyback ride, but the sight still was a good one nonetheless. Y/n was on the left while Asia was to the right, both were dressed quite casually, or in Y/n's case, his set of clothes only looked like they cost two months' rent, yet they were holding hands nonetheless and singing a song if she heard them correctly. "I think they'll be good company..."

"Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked!"

"Money doesn't grow on trees."

"I got bills to pay."

"I got mouths to feed."

"There ain't nothing in this world for free."

"I know I can't slow down."

"I can't hold back."

"Though you know."

"I wish I could."

"Oh, no there ain't no rest for the wicked!"

"Until we close our eyes for good...," Asia and Y/n finished in unison before looking at each other and smiling, proud they had pulled it off.

( That was fun! ...He usually sings in the shower or when we're getting dressed, so I was a little afraid to do this in front of everyone, but Kiba and Koneko don't seem to mind. ...I wonder what's taking Issei so long?) Asia thought as in front of her of course was the shining knight that was Kiba who was carrying a backpack, while behind her and who Y/n was currently talking to, was Koneko who looked to be carrying an even larger backpack. But unlike them, Y/n had simply packed their things in a pair of matching suitcases, which were sky blue. Holding hers in a free hand as Y/n did the same, Asia was a bit surprised when someone called out to her.