S1: Episode 7 [ Achilles Come Down ]

Highschool DxD The Serpent King: [Season One ]

Episode 6: [ Achilles Come Down.]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

"Ara~ara~ What a naughty boy, ending things so quickly," Akeno commented, placing down a cup of tea in front of the white-haired girl. Who looked rather calm despite the comment.

"...He said he needed to go handle something," Koneko replied, staring at the brown drink as Akeno giggled, making her way around the small coffee table and sitting down on the couch beside her good friend.

"And that Issei and his little friend will be arriving first, correct?"

"...Yep," The rook simply replied, while Akeno placed a hand to the left side of her face, smiling while looking over to Rias who was wearing a pair of red glasses. "Madame President, you don't have an issue with us welcoming in that nun, do you?"

Looking up from her book in the direction of her king, Rias, who had been reading up to this point, having only stopped for a moment when Koneko arrived back, shook her head slightly before answering in a respectful and polite tone. "Asia is currently being sheltered by Alaster, so I have no issues at the moment. But...?"

"Hmmm? Something on your mind?" Akeno asked, reading the look on her king's face, recognizing it as her questioning something, or rather someone. Pausing for a moment before coming back to reality, Rias continued. "No, it can wait for when he gets here... But, Koneko, did he tell you where he was going exactly?" Rias questioned, earning the quiet girl's attention before she shook her head.

( ...He was acting weird, his whole vibe changed after he received some text. It had to be something serious. ) Koneko thought to herself, remembering how quickly Y/n had left to go handle something, swearing she heard him say something under his breath. But, she wasn't going to worry, that idiot could handle himself just fine. ( ...Jerk. You could have at least taken your bags with you before leaving like that. ...That guy, doofus.)

"Alright, well if that's all, then let's just wait till Issei and his troubling friends return," Rias said with a small smile, going back to reading as Akeno giggled.

( I think you just want to finish reading your manga, Rias. One piece was it?) Akeno thought, looking at the cover of the manga book and seeing a boy with a straw hat, a man with green moss hair, and a girl with orange hair. Glancing over at Kiba, the queen raised a brow as she found him placing Y/n's bags up in a cabinet so they wouldn't get dirty or messed with.

Now they just had to wait for the rest to arrive. Peaceful and quiet, this Sunday afternoon was quite still and uneventful so far for them. Looking over at Koneko, Akeno wondered if she could pass the time asking about her and Y/n's time hanging out, and oh! The urge to call it a date and potentially tease her junior was very high. She knew the girl wasn't the easiest to mess with, well if you didn't go for certain subjects... But, Akeno still thought giving it a try wouldn't hurt. So, scooting a little closer and giggling a little, the gossip girl was ready to get her daily dose of fun.

"So~ What did you think-"

"President!"

Quickly approaching and with stomps that echoed out in the hall, seemed to be Issei as his familiar yet panicked voice called out to Rias, earning the attention of everyone in the room as the double doors suddenly swung open, revealing a pair of panicked and worried looking teenagers. "President! We need to go help Y/n!"