S2: Episode 15: [ The Great Leviathan v The King of Serpents ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Location : [ Kuoh Academy: 7:02 PM ]

As he marched forward, step by step, his power steadily rising as his fists balled, a dominating presence covering him as he prepared to release both creation and destruction, only a select few knew the wrath held within this walking calamity. As before those who upheld the ideals of the past, ideals forged by the first generation of Devil Kings...

Katerea narrowed her eyes at the thing before her as she raised her staff. "Azazel, you would send your lackey to test me? Are you that naive, or has age riddled your mind empty?" Katerea questioned as the Lord of Crows only smirked. Watching as his son stood only feet away from the Leviathan, and with a sense of pride filling his eyes, he decided to clue the world in on a little secret.

"Well since we're all here, I might as well just say it... The Red and White Dragons are certainly strong, no? Dragons which stole both Supremacy and Domination from God. Their wielders will certainly become men who will have a hand in the history of tomorrow. But, this boy, he is the one I decided will control and lead these monsters. As he is the one who shall lead the world into the promised land, as its leader, as its protector, that boy is no mere lackey..."

"He is my successor."

Narrowing his eyes at the devil. His bangs flowed over his eyes as his muscles tensed and his power surged, his predatory eyes widening as he locked onto his prey.

"And I hate to be the one to tell you this

"And I hate to be the one to tell you this."

"But you and your friends..."