~ Chapter Thirteen ~

"Alex! Carry me!" Tay whined.

"No, babe. We're almost to pick up." Alec countered. That wasn't it. We all knew Alex was too lazy.

"Maybe it's be okay if we stop here." I said with a yawn. Aaron had been practically caring me for a mile.

We set up camp quickly and easily. It was routine with Alex. Everything fell into place with Alan, Tino, Alex and myself working together again. Yay was already asleep by the time I was walking back to Aaron. Alex lay with her, softly singing to her.

"Whatcha singing, Lexy?" I asked casually.

"A song I recently wrote. It's called Therapy." He supplied.

"You're a beautiful lyricist."

"Thank you, Emmy!" He thanked, beaming at me.

"You're welcome. I'm going to sleep. G'night."

"Night."

I walked over to Aaron and laid down beside him. He put his arms around me and pulled me close. I signed in contentment when I got situated, my head on Aaron's chest and his arm lazily draped around my waist.

"Tomorrow." He said, looking down at me.

"Yeah, tomorrow." I sighed.

"What? You're not excited to go home?" He asked.

"I am, don't get me wrong. But what's Paige gonna do to you?" I fretted.

Aaron signed and kissed my forehead. "I don't know. Just whatever happens. Know that I love you. More than I've ever loved anybody else. Ember, I don't want another woman. I don't think I ever will." He said to me. Love was clear in his honey eyes. I gently kissed him.

"I love you, Aaron."

"I love you, too."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Get ready to kill me.

~The DA