Back at monster high

A girl with with dark blue hair and light blue skin wearing a black dress with blue flames on top and bottom with a short black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up as she wore short black boots with fish net stockings as here black nail polish led hand taps against the rails as her hair with in a long side braid as she wore a smokey blue smokey eye with eyeliner as she wore black lipstick as she stand son the upper level floor when a where wolf with purple and pink curly hair with pierced ears with a black shirt with yellow crest moon with purple jacket and jean skirt with Boots walks in through tye schools Main doors as music is heard in the background.

"this is what what I've been waiting for here I am I'm coming out of the dark"she sings as Abby and few monsters break out in a dance around as they as they crunch up slowly before bending back and bending forward as they flip there hair before rolling there bod back and as the pop there chest rolling there stomach up before throwing there body forward as there arch there back and walk like a zombie stepping to the beats.

"Not afraid to show my secrets or my scars"she sings as they then pop there arms and rolling there chest before doing the same to the right as they fold there arms and throwing them out rolling there bodies as they turn holding there hands up facing them like claws as they zig zag to the beat switching up before rolling there top bodies as they follow the new girl waving there hands in there air as they spin lifting up there door with a stomp as they arch there back walking backwards as they arch there back with claw like hands"this is where I'm finally free this is where I'm meant to be" the girl sings as they rolls there arms lifting the leg as they stomp backwards rolling there back holding there necks"here I am I'm coming out of the dark"she sings with a smile walking back as they twirl following her before throwing a hand out as they kick out and hop to the beat before pooping to the beat as they wave there arms up and down as she turns around"out of the dark"she sings as they crunch behind her leaning on each other with a growl.

Just then two bats squeak flapping there wings before Dracula and Draculura drop as she was pink skinned like her father with a small heart-shaped birthmarked on her cheek as she wore a black dress with pink ruffle puffy sleeves and pink hells.

"No Draculura your performance here must be exemplary like your older brother fang he was top of his class as was i--"he says as Draculura nods her head"as was your father and his father and his father going back a thousand years. I got it dad no pressure "she says.

Dracula shakes his head"but there is pressure they're all still undead I mean your brother is starting his sophomore year today and don't think they won't call me all the time asking how you're doing well you'll see fang anyway"Dracula says taking her bags to bring them to her dorm room.

Draculura rolls her eyes as a few monsters form a line behind her holds books"so this is it back at school still living by his rules"she sings throwing her arm around rocking her hips side to side as she rolls her shoulders before holding a hand out as she waves it across as the monsters form a box around her as they dance to the beat as they then crunch in a turn before bending there knees with there backs straight holding the books out in front of them before facing forward as they stop to the beat before twirling as they form a line behind her"how can I find some air to breathe"she sings sweeping her leg to the side in a kick before throwing her hands around over her head before dropping bending her knees slightly holding her chest before twirling as the ghouls behind her pop there bodies to the beat before closing the books as they twirl.

"I'm not a king that's him and my brother and no one tells him no"she sings walking forward as she pops her arms as she then hops onto one knees sliding against the floor as the ghouls do the same before standing up forming a circle around her"I just need a chance to find my wings"she sings popping back up stepping a foot back as she rolls her body waving am arm across her before through her hands behind her and popping them up like wings as she pops her shoulders.