(Beginning of Prologue) Chapter 1 - A Message from a Dream

In the beginning, amidst the boundless expanse of existence, four radiant lights emerged—Zophiel, the Goddess of Wisdom and Knowledge;
Malphelios, the God of Feeling and rage;
Niehilia, the Goddess of Wrath and Gentleness;
and Roris, God Of Dichotomy. Together, they crafted the earth, the sky, and the darkest abyss of hell. In their divine wisdom, they birthed the five sages to guide the people of the land, while they observed from their celestial heaven.

Yet, four Gods and Goddesses not only birthed light but also seeded darkness. From that abyss emerged the Devil of darkness, a malevolent force unmatched in cruelty. Harboring questions about his purpose and existence, as the world thrived, so did his resentment toward the Gods and Goddesses and the state of the world. His hatred grew into a conviction—the world needed a single, unyielding ruler, not four.

Devil of Darkness grew stronger, built an army, and his true form unleashed, breaking free from hell, ascended to the heavens, slaying three of the four Gods and Goddesses in a fierce battle. The Devil turned its attention to Earth, seeking to eradicate humanity and rebuild from the ashes to establish a single rule over all existence. He sent out his army to terrorize the land, plunging it into darkness. That day was known as, "the final day of living."

In a desperate bid to thwart this dark ambition, Niehilia and the 5 sages gave their strength, bestowing them upon a single being—the Champion of Legend. Born of Niehilia's union with a human, this hybrid bore the weight of divine and mortal blood. The Hero eradicated the demons and followers of the darkness, then faced the Devil in a never ending struggle. At the end, both of them were never seen again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Over 250 years later

A tiny village sat surrounded by snowy mountains under the veil of a moonlit night. The air was crisp, and snow gently covered the cottages in a quiet dance. Footsteps softly padded through the snow, and a distant stream murmured in the stillness. The village, embraced by the serene winter night, felt like a peaceful haven in the midst of the mountains.

A young boy with long black hair, dark olive colored skin, and majestic turquoise eyes, lays in his house, fast asleep. Suddenly, a series of vivid visions and cryptic messages flooded his mind, a completely black figure of a man.
"Wake up."

"What is your name, boy."

"Do you understand what it means to be a pawn in this game?"

He bolts upright in bed. Tears streamed down his face, and his mouth was slightly agape as a Golden circular symbol with a star inside, shines in the middle of his forehead.

"Wha... What was that? Why can't I remember..." he muttered with a frustrated expression.

_____________________________________________________________________________

As the morning sun began to peek over the mountains, the boy sat on the roof of his house, gazing into the distance. A voice from below interrupted his thoughts. "Niel!," it called out.

He looked down and saw his grandmother, shielding her eyes from the sun with her hand. "You get down here!" she scolded. "A young boy shouldn't be on the roof! Especially at this hour!"

Niel let out a sigh and slid down from the roof. "Granny, I'm not a kid anymore," he said, putting his hands into his pockets. "I'm 13 now, I'm not a kid anymore, so stop worrying will yah."

His grandmother's expression hardened, and she replied, "I've been looking out for you since the day you were born, and as long as you're under this roof, you'll stay a kid and I'll always look after you."