Home

Jimin waved goodbye as he got in Jungkooks car. The boys waved tearfully.
"We love you Uncle Jimin,Uncle Jungkook!
Jimin was sad to be leaving the family.He'd met Mistral's husband yesterday when he had returned and was surprised at the way Mistral looked so adoringly at her husband.
"You know Mistral seems absolutely devoted to her husband,I don't know why but I thought as she is such a confident lady she wouldn't be so.....well.....giggly and bubbly around him like she can't live without him?"
"She loves him,they have been together since school..."
"Love........,I can't imagine anyone being like that with me...." He sighed.
"Your closing yourself off to the possibility don't be so negative!"
"Why so disgruntled?"
Jungkook huffed," why couldn't I come to your room last night?"
"I didn't want to get caught by the boys...,"
"It's fine their mum knows about us......"
"What! Oh my god,what will she think!"
"That we are two healthy adults finding their groove"
Jungkook deliberately placed a hand on Jimin's thigh.
"Stop it!"
"Nope...you shouldn't look so sexy..."
Jimin turned to face the window but smiled secretly.
They stopped for a coffee then carried on Jimin drifted off to sleep.
"Hey sleeping beauty we are here."
Jimin lifted his head and gazed at a beautiful house.
"Where are we this isn't my apartment?"
"It's my new home,I want to show it to you,"
"Oh...ok..."
They got out of the car and walked inside.
"Wow! It's beautiful....."
Jungkook smiled at Jimins sincerity.
"Feel free to look around..."
Hesitating just a second Jimin then wandered through the house.
Leading off the large hallway was a study which looked very business like.
Another doorway showed a wc and shower done in beautiful marble effect tiling.
Through a large arch a sitting room with big patio windows and a large sofa facing a massive tv screen on the wall.
Jimin wandered into the kitchen which was done in wood and black very modern with a large breakfast bar.
"Nice...I like this..." Jimin smoothed his hand along the breakfast bar top.
For some reason an image of Jimin lying back while he thrust into him on that smooth countertop came into Jungkooks head.
Clearing his throat he asked the other,
"Let me show you upstairs..."
They climbed the curving staircase and Jimin looked through each doorway.
One room was in pale grey and white very sleek and cool looking.
Another had one red wall and the rest off white,accessories in the room were red it looked very sharp and modern
"They all have en-suites ..."
"I like them..." Jimin murmured.
The next room was pastel blue with white accents, it reminded Jimin of a summer sky.
The final room was definitely the master bedroom. It was pure white walls with black and silver accessories very male dominating .
Jimin stepped inside more to get a better look he was then picked up and thrown into the bed Jungkook crawling over him .
"Damn you look good on my bed...."
Jimin wriggled underneath him.
"Kookie,I should go home ,I've got to go food shopping and clean up ready for work tomorrow......"
Jungkook just leaned down capturing his mouth and kissing until a little moan sounded.
"You could stay here?"
"But I have to go home sometime so let me up.."
Jungkook felt frustrated,didn't Jimin realise that Jungkook was asking him to stay with him, there in his home?
He flopped to the side allowing Jimin to wriggle free.
"Wow the garden is so pretty!"
Jimin was at the window looking down.
"Can I go look?"
"Sure.." Jungkook sighed heaving himself up and following the other downstairs into the garden.
"I love it....oh look at these flowers and this hammock ....,it's like I described how coincidental is that?"
It's not.., Jungkook wanted to yell I did this for you.
He must have been frowning because Jimin stopped suddenly....
"I-I better go,you have better things to do than entertain me...."
"I'll drive you..."
"No...,you're already home,I can get a taxi."
"But....."
"Hey.....you should be glad to be rid of me...it must have been annoying to find me at Mistrals,I-I know we made up but still they are your godchildren......"
"Why do you do it?"
"Hmm?"
"Why do you think you're annoying or not wanted,haven't we gone over all this?"
"I......maybe it's because I feel....inadequate.....like what you have made of yourself...."
"From what I hear you could be a great singer...an idol...."
"Don't be silly...."
"See...straight away you discard the thought,Mistrals heard you,apparently others too..."
"T-that was just.....it meant nothing....why are you so pushy...." Jimin fretted.
"Because you could be so much more if you tried instead of running away!!" Jungkook shouted.
Jimin bit his lip,it was obvious to him Jungkook was just getting madder the longer he stayed.
Turning quietly he went to where he'd left his case and jacket and walked out silently.
"Shit!!" Jungkook hit a nearby wall in frustration ,he hadn't meant to shout it was just that he was convinced of Jimins talent and wished the other would try at least,he couldn't think of any reason why he wouldn't be.
Jimin walked out the driveway and down the road lost in his thoughts.
What if he could be successful?yes it would be great in one way but his misgivings were the fact he would then be obliged to market himself...,travel,do shows in front of people he didn't know.....he liked to stay at home , he didn't want to have to travel for work ,his talks with Mistral had shown that,homelife and fame was hard,why should he commit himself to something he really didn't want?
He suddenly realised he'd walked the whole way home .
He got in the lift and got to his apartment hearing loud noise from what must be the new tenant next door.It was not mid afternoon but it sounded like a party was going on.
He sighed,going inside and sorting through his case,doing laundry then checking what needed to be bought from the shop.
He made his way out again and waited for the lift when it came three men stepped up eying Jimin.
"Hey cutie,wanna come party?"
Jimin shook his head and walked into the lift pressing the button hurriedly but before the doors shut a hand stopped them.
"If you change your mind,I could really show you a good time....."
Jimin felt panicky he shook his head quickly and the leering man laughed as he took his hand away and walked off,Jimin seeing they stopped at his neighbours door.
He let out a sigh of relief once the lift moved,he hoped he wouldn't bump into them again.
As he shopped his phone rang.
"Hey Hobi!"
"Hi Jimin just checking you got back ok,"
"Yes...I will miss Mistral and her boys though..."
"Aw that's sweet,we'll get a good nights rest we have plenty of lessons tomorrow ,"
"I'll try but it seems my new neighbour is a party animal,I got back and it was already in full swing."
"Oh dear maybe it's just a moving in party,you know....a one off."
"I hope so,I didn't like the ones I met in the lift..."
"They didn't try anything did they?"
"Er.....n-not really..."
"Hmmm what aren't you telling me?"
"Nothing...erm got to go in shopping then I will go home...."
"Ok...I'm going to Jungkooks he invited me over to his new place..."
"Oh...right...we'll see you tomorrow ..."
Jimin made it back to his apartment without being accosted again.
He put his shopping away and started to make himself something to eat while ignoring the noise next door which was hard.
After eating he washed up,then ironed some clothes before having a shower.
He sat down with headphones on plugging them into his tv so he could only hear that while he watched. It was going to be a long night!
"Wow jungkook I've always liked your cooking but you have surpassed yourself."
"Thanks,how's business?"
"It's great,thanks for referring my studio to your clients......so you saw Mistral? Only Jimin didn't mention you?"
"Oh you've spoken to him?"
"Just checking he got back ok and letting him know there's plenty of work......he said he has a new neighbour...."
"He does ...?"
"Yer,although not the kind he wants...they were partying loudly from mid afternoon and I'm sure the ones in the lift he met freaked him out."
"Why! What happened!"
"He said nothing but Jimin isn't a good liar..."
Jungkook frowned was Jimin ok,should he go there.
"You really like him don't you?"
"Er....damn it yes I do but he seems totally oblivious ,"
Hobi chuckled,"this should be interesting,what you going to do?"
"I showed him the house he seemed to like it,even noticed the garden was exactly like he had mentioned ,didn't question it just called it a coincidence ,after all that work I made the gardeners do!"
Hobi laughed.
"Of course Jimin wouldn't think. You did it for him! He has no ego whatsoever why should he think that?"
"Because he told me it in bed after...you know..."
"Ew,TMI,.....so you're saying that Jimin should have put the same memory as something special....like you did?"
"Well yer..!"
"Even though you forgot him totally called him the worst names imaginable and made him shrink back into that person who felt they were unloveable?"
Jungkook hesitated,damn why hadn't he thought of that,he'd been so intent on how he felt that he'd forgotten what he'd put Jimin through.
"You're right....although we made up he obviously still has that ingrained in him,didn't even believe me when I said he should try and become a star with his singing voice...,told me not to be silly...,but others think he's good as well?"
"There you go again with what you want and how it made you feel.....I agree Jimin has a great voice he could certainly become a star....but does he want to?"
Jungkook stared at his friend he was right,he hadn't even asked Jimin,he'd accused him of not trying and running away....why was he so careless of the others opinions?
"I think I fucked up...."
"Well you better learn how to repair your friendship or whatever it is..."
"I love him Hobi yet I don't treat him right,this being a couple isn't easy...."
"We'll try harder my friend because it seems Jimin doesn't even know he's.  In a relationship !"
"You bet I will!"