Pt.18

'Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. It must be Jimin. That shorty is so dead' Jungkook thought and drove straight to Jimin's.

He rang the bell twice and the door opened revealing Mrs.Park with her usual smiling face. Jungkook faked a smile in front of her and greeted her and went straight to Jimin's room only to land a punch straight on his face.

"Woah, woah, man. Calm down, Kook" Jimin said, touching his nose for any damage but luckily, no blood appeared.
"Where the fuck is Beomgyu?" Jungkook growled. Not gonna lie, Jimin was kinda scared right now because with no doubt Jungkook was stronger than him and for one punch itself he saw the stars. He wouldn't be so daring but he still kept the fake don't care facade.

"I thought he went home with Soobin, didn't he? Oh! I forgot. Felix said he has some old dealing with him. He must've taken him with him don't you think?" Jimin smirked.

"Where did they take him?" Jungkook asked, losing his patience to play Jimin's little games.

"I don't know. Poor guys, agreed to whatever I said just because I was offering some money to those fags" Jimin chuckled, mockingly.

"Im asking you for the last time, where are they Jimin?" Jungkook asked as calm as possible.

"I dont-" Jimin was cut off in the middle by  punch that landed right on his nose. But this time, it surely started bleeding.

But did Jungkook care? Hell nah. He again marched towards Jimin who seemed to be dazed off and punched him continuously. Jungkook was stopped when he heard Jimin's mobile ring.

He left Jimin and came to Jimin's table where the mobile was resting. He saw the caller's ID that displayed "Bang Chan"
He thought for a moment who might that be and then decided to pick the call up.

"Hey Jimin. He's with us at the old park near the graveyard. He's gotten no beatings till now cuz you said you should be the first one to have the pleasure of hitting him. We even got the best ready. You just have to come and fulfill your wish." Jungkook, as soon as he heard the person from the other side, was mad.

He wide eyed Jimin who shamelessly smiled. He kicked Jimin for the last time before going from there with Jimin's mobile in his hands.

He drove the car straight to the park where they said they kept Beomgyu. He reached and saw Beomgyu being tied up together with one of the pillars. He saw other 4 men standing in front of Beomgyu while Beomgyu was crying.

His eyes burned with tears and he stormed towards the blue haired make to give him a hard punch on his stomach. Chan fell down with a thud which made the rest of the guys notice him.

Beomgyu looked at him wide eyed. Jungkook just punched and kicked whoever came his way. To say Beomgyu was shocked is an understatement. He was dumbstruck.

He just sat there wide eyed and saw how the other male was beating the shot out of his ex-friend group.

He was thankful for them. Very thankful. Soon the 4 men, ran for their life and Jungkook came toward Beongyu and untied him.

As soon as Jungkook untied Beomgyu, he was engulfed in a tight hug. Beomgyu sobbed into Jungkook's gray hoodie. Jungkook gently wrapped his arms around Gyu and shushed him and patted his back.

After a good five minutes, when Beomgyu finally stopped crying, "Shall we go home now?" Jungkook softly asked, not wanting to scare the already scared male. Beomgyu slowly nodded and uttered a small "Thanks Jungkook"

Jungkook just smiled. They were in the car, Jungkook driving. Jungkook halted the car at McDonald's, confusing the other male. He got out and motioned the other male to follow him.

They both wnt in and Jungkook told Beomgyu to order something for him and he ordered something for himself too. They were waiting for the food to arrive when Jungkook finally spoke.

"I'm sorry, Beomgyu" he said, fiddling with the hem of his hoodie. Beomgyu looked at him with a 'What was that for?' expression, his head tilted slightly.

Jungkook chuckled, thinking how the older, Tae, used to do the same when he's confused. He then told Beomgyu about everything he had to.

"I can't believe you did that, Jungkook"

"I'm sorry, Beomgyu. But I was stupidly jealous of my own boyfriend's brother. I realized it when you were talking with me. I knew I was at fault. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. Accept my apology. Please" Jungkook sincerely asked, eyes brimming with tears. But he refused to cry.

Beomgyu sighed. "Atleast you wanted to ask sorry. I appreciate it. I guess Taetae knows about it?" Beomgyu asked to which Jungkook slightly nodded his head making Beomgyu sigh again.

"So that's the reason why you're apologizing to me" Beomgyu said to which Jungkook immediately snapped his head towards him. "No, no, Beomgyu. I would've apologized even if it's not for Tae. But I would've taken some time. That's it. I would've still apologized to you later or soon. Please believe me" Jungkook pleaded.

Soon the order arrived and Beomgyu started eating his food. But Jungkook kept looking down in guilty.

"Have your food and then I'll forgive you" Beomgyu said, making Jungkook immediately dive into his burger. Beomgyu chuckled quietly.

After finishing their food, they both came to the car. Jungkook was still sad which was not unnoticed by Beomgyu. He pulled the latter in a hug.

"I forgive you, Jungkook. I don't want my brother-in-law to be sad anymore. So smile" Beomgyu said, making Jungkook smile through tears. He happily nodded and both got inside the car and drove towards their home, Kim home.