Pt.12

"Taetaeeee" Jimin ran towards Taehyung when he saw his car at the front of his house. He climbed into the car and sat beside Taehyung and turned around to see Jungkook and Beomgyu sitting at the backseat, together as always.

Jungkook said he doesn't want others to know about his and Tae's relationship yet. So they behaved like always

"Jiminahhh, I've missed you" Taehyung pouted as he leaned and hugged Jimin tightly.

"Pabo. We just met yesterday" Jimin smacked him slightly as he chuckled.

"I still missed you" Taehyung pouted more, making Jimin want to place a long kiss on his pouty lips. But Jimin held himself back when he heard Jungkook cough.

The ride was asusual, noisy, playing TxT's new song 'Sugar Rush Ride'. All of them singing together loudly as they enjoyed their way to school.

---------------------------

Soon it's lunch and everyone are seated at cafeteria, Taehyung waiting for Beomgyu as always.

"Why are you still waiting, Taetae?" Jimin frowned

"No, I'm just waiting for Gyu. Let's do one thing. You guys continue your meals. I'll go and find him" Taehyung said as he went out of the cafeteria to search Beomgyu.

"He became so responsible, right?" Namjoon asked making Jimin and Jungkook roll their eyes.

"Yeah, Joonie. He's actually became a caring brother. Awww. Im so proud of him" Jin squealed.

"

Whatever" Jungkook and Jimin rolled their eyes

--------------------------

Taehyung came to the restroom, incase if Beongyu was there.

"Gyu! Where are you? God, he's not here. Then where the hell is he?" Taehyung mumbled to himself when he didn't find Beomgyu.

Then he went to terrace to check if he was there by any chance.

"Gyu-" His words got stuck when he saw Beongyu at the terrace. Definitely not alone. Beomgyu's old friends, the troublesome freshmen, are bullying him, physically.

Tae went straight to the blue haired guy when he was about to lay hands on Beomgyu and placed a hard punch.

The four troublemakers ran away when they saw Tae, leaving a sobbing Beomgyu on the floor of the terrace.

Gyu's nose was bleeding. When he saw Taehyung there, he went to him and hugged him while crying.

Taehyung then consoled him for a few minutes and took him to the nurse.

--------------

"You should take him to hospital" the nurse said "His nose is broken. We can't do anything here."

"What?" Taehyung asked, shocked "You know what? I'll go and complain about them to the principal first"

Taehyung then went to the principals office with Beomgyu. The nurse just helped him to stop the bleeding nose for a while.

---------------

"What do mean by you can't do anything?"
By this time, Taehyung lost it.

"Try to understand, Taehyung. You have no evidence. We can't do anything without evidence and you definitely know that" the principal justified.

"I'll just take him to hospital. I can't waste any more of my time here with you" Taehyung snapped and took Beongyu with him to leave for the hospital.

"And why would you want to take him? Don't try to skip classes" The principal said, stern.

"I will go because he is my brother " Taehyung said and went out.

--------------

Taehyung called his mom to come to the hospital and informed Jimin that he won't be coming for the next classes

This only made Jimin get more mad about Beomgyu. According to Jimin, Taehyung was supposed to spend this whole day with Jimin, but because of Beomgyu, he's leaving the school early.

He was more than mad. He was pissed. His hate for Beomgyu only grew more like a wild tree. He wanted to get rid of Beomgyu at any cost.

---------------

"Oh my baby" Mrs.Kim cried when she saw Beomgyu at the hospital.

"I'm fine mom. Don't worry" Beomgyu consoled his mom.

"You aren't fine Gyu. Those guys literally broke your nose. And that stupid principal is taking their side for fucks sake" Taehyung shouted, mad.

"You are not allowed to swear, my dear son" Mrs.Kim glared at him.

"The principal did not took their side, Tae. He just said he can't do anything without evidence" Beomgyu stated.

"But still how can the principal say like that?" Mrs.Kim supported Tae.

"Mom, please. Don't provoke him more or else he'll definitely do something stupid" Beomgyu eyed Taehyung.

"Why do you all always think that I'll go fight everyone?" Taehyung said, unbelieved.

"Because that is what you do all the time,  Taehyung " Mrs.Kim rolled her eyes for which Beomgyu nodded his head.

"Whatever" Taehyung sid and went out to inform Jungkook.

In text

Jungkookie😚
Taetae, where are you??

Taetae💗💋
At hospital, Kookie

Jungkookie😚
What? Why? What happened? Are you alright? Should I come??

Taetae💗💋
Kookie, I'm fine. It's about Gyu. His ex-friend group beat him up and broke his nose and the principal says he can't do anything without evidence. It's so annoying.

Jungkookie😚
Awww. Don't be mad Taetae. I'll come and visit you after school hours, okay?

Taetae💗💋
Okay. Bye bye, Kookie💜.

Jungkookie😚
Bye, Taetae💗

------

Taehyung sighed and kept his mobile in his pocket and went inside to see Beomgyu.