Pt.9

"What are you going to do today evening?" Jimin asked Taehyung, who was driving them back to their respective houses.

"Mamma told that she has to go shopping for Beomgyu. So, I guess I'll be going with her" Jimin rolled his eyes in the mention of Beomgyu.

Normally, Jungkook is the one who sits in the front, beside Taehyung but from the past few days, Jimin sits there and oh God, did Jungkook like it? Not at all.

To the love of God, Jungkook and Beomgyu are forced to sit on the backseat together. Jungkook would pass a glare to Beomgyu and Jimin every single minute but smiles whenever Taehyung talks.

The youngest of all, Beomgyu, observed everything, how Jimin is being clingy with his brother and how Jungkook is trying to burn Jimin through his glares if that's even possible and how Jungkook only smiles when Taehyung speaks something and how Jungkook glares him.

-----------------------

"I'm sorry" Taehyung said to Jimin when car stopped infront of Jimin’s. Jimin looked at Taehyung in confusion.

"I'm sorry for behaving like that, once again" Taehyung told before pulling Jimin in a warm hug to which Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, my foot" Jungkook mumbled which didn't go unnoticed by Beomgyu.

Jimin smiled and kissed Taehyung’s forehead and said "You know you shouldn't ask sorry to me, right?" Taehyung nodded his head with a smile.
"Good" Jimin ruffled his hair and bid bye.

--------------------

"Byebye, Taetae" Jungkook told, which made Taehyung blush, and got out of the car when the car stopped at his house.

"See you later, Kookie" Taehyung smiled shyly.
Jungkook chuckled and went inside his house. Taehyung started the car again, whe he saw Jungkook's figure disappearing into his house.

Oh man, Beomgyu observed everything and is hella confused right now. He has a LOT of questions to ask his brother and he will ask them when they reach their house.

------------------------------

"Tae, I've some questions" Beomgyu stated while he plopped himself in Taehyung’s bed.

"And why would you think that I will answer your questions" Taehyung sticked his tongue out and joined Beomgyu in his bed.

"Hyungie!!" Beomgyu whined which made Taehyung giggle.

"Okay okay. Tell me what do you wanna know"
"Who is Jimin?"
"Did you hit your head somewhere? We just dropped him in his house and you already forgot who he is?"
"Tae, Im asking who is Jimin to you"
"Who is Jimin to me? He is my bestfriend. My soulmate"
"That's it?"
"Yeah. We both literally grew up together and we've been friends from diapers Era. So he is really close with me next to mamma"
"Oooh. Okay, so who is Jungkook?"

"Why do you wanna know in the first place?" Taehyung asked while trying not to blush.
"Hyung, you literally blushed when he bid goodbye to you"
"Shut up!" Taehyung snapped with a pout.
"Ahh. Don't pout. You know you're cute" Beomgyu rolled his eyes while Taehyung giggled.
"That does not answer my question, Tae"
"He is also my friend. Okay?" Taehyung said, blushing.
"Then why are you blushing now?" Beomgyu teased.
"Oh my God. MAMMAAAA! BEOMGYU IS TEASIBG ME" Taehyung shouted while Beomgyu laughed.

"What happened, Taebear?" Mrs.Kim came to his room.
"Mammaaaaa~" Taehyung went and hugged his mom while whining.
"Aigoo. What happened, my pretty baby"
"Mammaaaa~ Beomgyu is very bad" Taehyung pouted making Mrs.Kim coo.
"What did he do?"
"Mom, I didn't do anything. He is blushing for no reason when I talk about certain someone" Beomgyu smirked.
"Mammaaaaa Nuuuuuu~" Taehyung snuggled more into his mom's dress making her chuckle.
"Who is that lucky person huh?" Mrs.Kim teased him.
"Jungkook, mom" Beomgyu revealed.

"Mammaaa, Nuuuu~ he's lying~ don't believe him" Taehyung said, whining.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh. Jungkook, huh?" Mrs.Kim teased him more.
"Mamma stop it" Taehyung went downstairs with a pout, mumbling something angrily, while his face was all red due to embarrassment and shyness.
"Mom, he looks just like a baby bear but sometimes looks like a scary tiger" Beomgyu laughed.
"Well, I know, he is scary when he's mad" Mrs.Kim joined. "How did you found out his little secret, huh?"

"It's not a secret, mom. He just starts blushing whenever that Jungkook is around and it's obvious that Jungkook also likes him because he looks all grumpy but becomes a whole softie when Taehyung speaks" Beomgyu laughed.
"Well, I never knew Jungkook likes him back" Mrs.Kim wondered.

"MAMMA, IM HUNGRY" Taehyung shouted from the kitchen.

------------------------------

"So, Taebear, we have to go and buy some essentials for your brother. Do you wanna join?" Mrs.Kim asked her son who is swallowing a whole piece of bread, looking like a bear.

"Ilgotsojunahkoikhouxshe" Taehyung blabbering while mouth full of bread.
"Eat first and then talk" Beomgyu smacked his head.
"Imaolxertahbahouuu" Taehyung blabbering again.
"What?" Beomgyu laughed.
"I said I'm older than you, you brat" Taehyung finally swallowed and spoke, playfully glaring at his little brother for smacking him.
"Well, you don't behave like you're older than me" Beomgyu continued to laugh.
Taehyung pouted and looked at his mom earning a chuckle.

"Stop teasing him, Beomgyu" Mrs.Kim said and pecked Taehyung’s cheeks making him giggle.
Beomgyu cooed at how cute his brother is.
"Well, I asked you something. Do you wanna join us or??" Mrs.Kim asked.
"I'll go to Jungkook's house, mamma. It's been a while" Taehyung replied
"Well, will you wanna take Beomgyu with you too? Im sure he'll love it" Mrs.Kim suggested.
"O-oh. S-sure. If he wanna come" Taehyung stuttered and looked at Beomgyu with pleading puppy eyes.
Beomgyu looked at him in confusion but then he understood what he's trying to say. So he said "No mom, I'll go shopping with you. I don't wanna go to Jungkook's house" Beomgyu smiled at Mrs.Kim making Taehyung sigh in relief.

After Mrs.kim left, Taehyung came and hugged Beomgyu and mumbled a hundred 'thanks you's and left for his room to change his dress and then he went to Jungkook's. Mrs.Kim and Beomgyu also went for their shopping.

-----------------------------

"Mamma and Beomgyu went for shopping, so i thought I could come to your place since it's been so long" Taehyung said to Jungkook while making himself comfortable on Jungkook's king sized bed.

Jungkook sat next to him, nodding.

"So, why do you wanna do?" Jungkook asked
"I don't know. Maybe, we can watch some movies?" Taehyung replied making Jungkook slightly smirk.
"Sure!" Jungkook smirked as he opened Netflix and selected a horror movie, knowing very well that Taehyung will be scared and he can have his beautiful time with his beautiful hyungie.